So yeah basically i started watching this about a month ago and now im hooked. I dont watch much american comedy but ive always been a fan of the usual Family guy/South park/American dad. Does anybody know any other american comedy shows i might like. I already watch My wife and kids and two and a half men........so yeah.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
seinfeld is a good one, gotta love kramer
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
seinfeld is a good one, gotta love kramer

haha yeah i love the way he comes through the door
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
dude you seem to watch a lot of american comedy
thats like 6 shows you already watch, I live in america and I dont watch any TV
maybe every once in a while the Simpsons
Best show ever
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~

"Idiot"
That 70s Show is amazing. I love it. "Gosh buddy, with a car like that, you must be knee-deep in *****s."
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by ylwmattrcustrd
Best show ever

yeah i guess im usually mooching around in my room playing guitar with paramount comedy on........but thats when im in
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by ylwmattrcustrd
Best show ever

after its 16+ season...simpsons got kinda lame
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
If you want good American Comedy... You'll have to stay away from South Park. I know, I shouldn't share my opinion on the internet, but South Park... *sigh*

Anywho, there's plenty of (in my opinion) better shows on Comedy Central to watch. You can check out the reruns of Chappelle's Show, and Comedy Central Presents is always good for great comedians. MADTV isn't bad, but it's gotten worse, you have to go back to the 90's episodes for the good stuff.

Kudos on My Wife and Kids, I used to watch that all the time, I don't know how I ever got out of it. Anywho, King of Queens is good, Futurama, you might even like Wildboyz (I do, I think it's better than Jackass).

Okay, I've given you enough suggestions, whip that telly into shape!
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
i like yes dear, king of queens, scrubs, becker, and grounded for life
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Kylster
If you want good American Comedy... You'll have to stay away from South Park. I know, I shouldn't share my opinion on the internet, but South Park... *sigh*

Anywho, there's plenty of (in my opinion) better shows on Comedy Central to watch. You can check out the reruns of Chappelle's Show, and Comedy Central Presents is always good for great comedians. MADTV isn't bad, but it's gotten worse, you have to go back to the 90's episodes for the good stuff.

Kudos on My Wife and Kids, I used to watch that all the time, I don't know how I ever got out of it. Anywho, King of Queens is good, Futurama, you might even like Wildboyz (I do, I think it's better than Jackass).

Okay, I've given you enough suggestions, whip that telly into shape!

lol will do xD

*prepares for some hardcore television*
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

SCRUBS!
everyone loves a lecture from good ol' dr. cox
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Futurama and ATHF>Family Guy

IMHO
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
So yeah basically i started watching this about a month ago and now im hooked. I dont watch much american comedy but ive always been a fan of the usual Family guy/South park/American dad. Does anybody know any other american comedy shows i might like. I already watch My wife and kids and two and a half men........so yeah.

god i hate my wife and kids...
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
'You know what? You girls don’t even know what I’m going through, here,. you can have all the sex you want and you don’t have to worry about gettin’ anyone pregnant.'
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
F.R.I.E.N.D.S is the best!
gotta love Chandler Bing
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
sara silverman is kinda "on the edge" like south park. reno 911. married with children (syndicated, its been off the air for a while now). and of course the greatest comedy ever, Bill O'Reilly on Fox News
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
'You know what? You girls don’t even know what I’m going through, here,. you can have all the sex you want and you don’t have to worry about gettin’ anyone pregnant.'

wrong thread?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

I realized your name is Oasis-Fanatic. I LOVE OASIS!!!!!
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~ Random Task~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-., The President of Japan.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
wrong thread?

Kelsie said it after he got his girlfriend pregnant.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
What about Hannah Montana?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
anything on adult swim on cartoon network is usually good(aqua teen, sealab, drisky, etc) havent watched anything in forever though, so there could be a good line up. but you can never go wrong with familyguy/south park/futurama. the office is a good non-cartoon show
www.myspace.com/chrishausman

If you would like to add me, send me a message to let me know your from UG!

Tool - July 16
Incubus - Aug 6

^INCREDIBLE^
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Kelsie said it after he got his girlfriend pregnant.

oh lol.....yeah thats a great episode
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

According to Jim is a funny show. That guy cracks me up.

Also, the George Lopez show is hilarious. And Spin City is funny. It doesn't matter whether you watch the episodes with Michael J. Fox or the episodes with Charlie Sheen, they are both great.
Robot Chicken. I love that show.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Don't bother with Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, and all of those other shitty shows. None of them are funny at all, they just suck.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Scrubs

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
Quote by Maui Waui
K-K-Kramer!

I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke but it's funny.
my favorite show is definately south park, but that 70's show is great also, other shows that are funny are SCRUBS, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Robot Chicken, and then Adult Swim can be funny every once in a while
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

I love that 70's show, but don't really like other American comedies in that genre. I've heard Scrubs is a good American comedy, although personally I don't like it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I like that 70s show, but the fake applause / laughter every 5 seconds following the predictable one-liners gets annoying quickly.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I like that 70s show, but the fake applause / laughter every 5 seconds following the predictable one-liners gets annoying quickly.

They filmed in front of a live audience...

and yeah, 70's show was amazing, I wish they didn't end it.

F.U.B.A.R.
man, i remember in grade 8 and 9 that whole time I acted like Fez and a little bit of Kelso like 24/7. I would even talk in a accent like him. I still watch that show everyday to gain some tips on my life cuase now i'm like the same age as those guys are supposed to be which is like 16 in the first seasons then into 18 and stuff.