This is a 5 AM thread, don't expect Gold.

Anyway, I was looking through my computer files, when I stumbled upon a few saved IM conversations, so of course, I started looking over them. The first was between me and a friend as we were slowly getting more and more lost on shrooms, I was practically ROFL. Next I read about a bunch of paragraphs I wrote to another friend on said shrooms, it was really deep, if not rambling. I went to two of them which ended up with me never seeing or talking to a past Love, it was crushing, as if it was happening again. I continued to me talking with an ex-girlfriend, but we were trying to be friends and she was offering Piano/Voice lessons, I felt good. The last ones I read were to one of my close friends about friends and her relationships and loads of stuff, it really made me remember all that happened in the past 5 years or so.

So the point, as I finished, I realized that these simple textual representations of conversations could still evoke a spectrum of emotions. I thought that was awesome, how one of the most basic forms of distance communicating (It ends up basically like sending letters) can still be emotionally stimulating, I went from the highest of happy to a truly melancholy disposition, and danced among many other feelings.

If you have the time, you can share your experiences with stuff like this, looking at conversations, or messages, or notes, or whatever may have struck a chord with your mind. You don't need detail, but I'd like to hear your stories if you have them.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
..You're high right now, aren't you?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
..You're high right now, aren't you?

Surprisingly no, it's just early morning, I can't sleep, and I haven't any cigarettes left. That means I'm bored and on the computer, my keyboard must hate me.

Quote by SOADisdabest
could you copy and paste some?

+1
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
i read my conversations with my french correspondant

it was all nice, then I became more abusive and less coherent
Yea.
It's pretty cool.
Because, when you look at the text, you're basically looking at a conversation between who you were back then and who that person was back then.
I've read old conversations between me and the girl I had a crush on, and I was really pathetic haha.
It's quite nice to see how things were last time, however good or bad.
Quote by SOADisdabest
could you copy and paste some?

To be frank... No. But I'll offer up the shrooms one, it just gets worse as it goes, and I'll even cut out the bull**** parts for you all.

Him: shroomin'?
Me: Not yet, gettin' yelled at.
Him: nice
Me: By [Removed]
Him: why haha
Me: She wants us to stop smoking
Him: ciggies or other stuff
Me: Other
Him: nope
Him: well give me like five or ten minutes and I'll be climbing everest or some****...I choked down that whole eighth
Me: Nice
Him: yeah
Him: anyway...dude...I'm warning you...these ****ers taste like stale burnt sunflower seeds if they had the consistency of styrofoam
Me: I explained a bit of it to her.

Hmm, sounds tasty. I had KFC.
Me: [Cut of worthy speech about drugs]
Him: *round of applause*...couldn't have said it any better
Me: Cool :P
Me: I'm lightly baked too
Him: cool...toasted?
Me: I WAS toasted, now... Just singed.
Him: hahaha
Me: [Removed]: It just sucks for us, more or less, because whether you realize it or not, it's ALL you guys talk about.
Me: So leave us be guys and talk about what we wish. Ironically, on the stuff, we almost never talk about it.
Him: haha
Me: What time did you do 'em?
Him: about roughly 10 or 15 minutes ago
Me: Oh, did you eat anything foodwise lately?
Him: a bit...not quite an empty stomach...I give myself about half an hour
Me: Yeah, about that
Me: You should be coming up quite high by then
Him: all I know is I feel kinda wierd now...like slightly sick, kind of floaty...it's wierd
Me: I'm gonna go count out some ****, be right back.
Him: hahah sweet
Me: Yep, took about half, saved some bigg'ns for later.
Him: WHOA
Him: it's hittin' me now dude
Him: everything is breathing
Me: I may have to save this conversation
Him: yeah
Him: **** dude
Me: ?
Him: you'll know in a bit
Me: Check out this Guitar chord
Me: http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3531/picture019bv2.jpg
Him: cool
Him: looks ****ing evil
Him: dude for like a split second everything got all red and pink, now everything is getting all orange...this is odd
Him: dude...do you know how on windows movie maker it has this video effect where you can set it to change the hue of you frame to go slowly through the entire spectrum of colors...that's kind of my vision now...not quite that bad though hahaha
Me: Cool... I'm just sitting here playing Guitar feeling a bit... Up.
Me: Oh God...
Me: I found the best song to listen to on shrooms...
Me: "Finally Free" by Dream Theater.
Him: haha
Him: is that the band where the drummer has like a ridiculuosly large kit
Me: I dunno, but they have a habit of making tremendously long songs, like 42 minutes.
Him: god
Me: "Finally Free" is only 11:59
Him: wow that's short...I guess
Him: dude...you're whole aim window is like ****ed up...like donkey kond looking almost
Him: kong*
Me: It's the Atari background thing
Me: On my Avatar
Him: no no...your words...just the way sit an the alterations of color...I'm ****ed up haha
Me: APPLE SNORG!!!
Him: due...you're awesome man
Me: Oh, I'll send you that Sparta thing.
Him: OH YEAh
Me: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=22595
Me: The Soccer one, Bowling one, and Light bill ones are awesome.
Me: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/stwabobby/1173288009708.png
Me: Best one
Me: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/stwabobby/1174120752307.jpg
Him: sorry dude...I just kind of lost myself for a while there
Me: That's okay...

So tiny...

:P
Him: hahahaha
Him: man
Him: this is so awesome dude
Me: I'm starting to get it, warm toes feel awesome
Me: (I ate a lot beforehand)
Me: Like full KFC Big Box minus the cole slaw
Him: slaw is ****
Me: I once knew a black man named Slaw
Him: hahaha...dude...seriously
Me: Yeah, his first name was Cole, so everyone called him Slaw
Him: wow dude...even terrible jokes are funny here
Me: I'm serious dude
Him: jhah
Me: Really, everyone called him Slaw because of that name
Him: that's awesome dude...me and slaw go way back...man...back in the ole days...well ya see I knowed his borther...man thoe was teh days
Me: Typing's going...
Him: who's typing
Me: Yours
Him: I didn't know it was possessive
Me: That took you forever :P
Him: time doesn't exist man...now you know that
Me: This is true...
Him: whoa
Me: Dude
Me: Still there?
Him: not really
Him: no dude..I got the doors man
Me: ...
Me: Be right back
Him: **** YEAH DUDE...come party with me and the dead dude
Me: Wow

Quite long, I know, and I'm not wasting my time to color more of it. You'll notice he gets really bad at the end. Come to think of it, that's the night I posted the thread called "Hey you! Yeah you! Let's do something!"

Yay for our first times on shrooms, good times.

I want to shroom.
Now.
I had a chance to today, but passed it up
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Quote by Down Shifter
I want to shroom.
Now.
I had a chance to today, but passed it up

Fool!

Quote by Kylster
This is a 5 AM thread, don't expect Gold.

Anyway, I was looking through my computer files, when I stumbled upon a few saved IM conversations, so of course, I started looking over them. The first was between me and a friend as we were slowly getting more and more lost on shrooms, I was practically ROFL. Next I read about a bunch of paragraphs I wrote to another friend on said shrooms, it was really deep, if not rambling. I went to two of them which ended up with me never seeing or talking to a past Love, it was crushing, as if it was happening again. I continued to me talking with an ex-girlfriend, but we were trying to be friends and she was offering Piano/Voice lessons, I felt good. The last ones I read were to one of my close friends about friends and her relationships and loads of stuff, it really made me remember all that happened in the past 5 years or so.

So the point, as I finished, I realized that these simple textual representations of conversations could still evoke a spectrum of emotions. I thought that was awesome, how one of the most basic forms of distance communicating (It ends up basically like sending letters) can still be emotionally stimulating, I went from the highest of happy to a truly melancholy disposition, and danced among many other feelings.

If you have the time, you can share your experiences with stuff like this, looking at conversations, or messages, or notes, or whatever may have struck a chord with your mind. You don't need detail, but I'd like to hear your stories if you have them.

you know, i actually know what you mean.
just recently, i was feeling like a total dick, cause well, i was looking through old emails, messages, etc. and i found these ones of me and my girlfriend way back in november after we just started going out (8 months this tuesday w00t) and i realized that back then, i was REALLY pouring it on hard, and now i dont really do as much for her. I could tell it bothered her once i found those messages. Since then, ive been kinda going back to how i was before and in a way, those AIM conversations and **** kinda saved my whole relationship.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
nice story.

t(-_-t)

sorry, I just learned that.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Kylster
Surprisingly no, it's just early morning, I can't sleep, and I haven't any cigarettes left. That means I'm bored and on the computer, my keyboard must hate me.

Yeah, just saying, because you're talking retarded.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Yeah, just saying, because you're talking retarded.

Maybe you're just listening retarded...

*Runs away sobbing*

And by the way, Internet Pimp = Sex Appeal of a Dog Groomer.
It's the law.