Old
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Wow, just another one tries to view Hitler as some stupid maniac. Let me tell you something, if he hadn't invaded Poland, he'd be the greatest politician of the 20th century.
^this guy's wrong
Quote by Aidy Damage

If you would really look into and research the Nazis you would hate yourself for posting that and/or finding that slightly funny.

However, I like your accent, so it aint all bad I guess.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by slashlover
Wow, just another one tries to view Hitler as some stupid maniac. Let me tell you something, if he hadn't invaded Poland, he'd be the greatest politician of the 20th century.

Yeah, too bad he was insane
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by slashlover

yeah, because lying to your country and murdering thousands of homosexuals, jews, sinthi and roma make you a great politician.

take a goddamn history lesson, numbnuts
[retarded="slashlover"]Wow, just another one tries to view Hitler as some stupid maniac. Let me tell you something, if he hadn't invaded Poland, he'd be the greatest politician of the 20th century.[/RETARDED]
Quote by Rocker_69
If you would really look into and research the Nazis you would hate yourself for posting that and/or finding that slightly funny.

No he probably wouldn't.

I mean christ, I'm from germany, educated about the nazis (allthough totally disagreeing with hitlers policies) and I thought that video was pretty amusing. Not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but people have to be able to laugh about a serious topic, especially one that happened so many years ago, because it's unhealthy just seeing the bad in the bad, without having a sense of humor about it.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
I've researched a LOT about the nazis, and I don't hate myself for posting that. Also, more than 22.3 years have passed since Hitler's death, so he is officially funny.
I love that movie!
This was pretty funny :P
I think Hitler was an really smart man, just to bad he hated Jewish people.
He could have made it big I guess...
Well, I'm Asian(And a part Austrian) so he wouldn't like me at all entering Germany :P
Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah, because lying to your country and murdering thousands of homosexuals, jews, sinthi and roma make you a great politician.

take a goddamn history lesson, numbnuts

could you convince people to do that kind of stuff? No. so stfu
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

i think you have messed up views of what politicians are supposed to be able to do.
Okay lets divide this some how.....

If you are a Neo-Nancy then defend the guy being insulted....

If you are a good person just accept it for what it is and say, "OHHH YOU!!!"
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~ Random Task~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-., The President of Japan.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-
Quote by Lacquer_Head
No he probably wouldn't.

I mean christ, I'm from germany, educated about the nazis (allthough totally disagreeing with hitlers policies) and I thought that video was pretty amusing. Not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but people have to be able to laugh about a serious topic, especially one that happened so many years ago, because it's unhealthy just seeing the bad in the bad, without having a sense of humor about it.

I'm not talking about the poor Hitler side of it, i'm talking about the millions of people who died side of it. I just fail to see any jokes about any war funny.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

He didn't have to "convice" people, at first he gained support simply because the country was facing economic problems (and at times of emergencies or unhappiness people generally change which government they want, no matter who's fault the problem was) then used propaganda and terror to reach a position of power, at which point he passed the "Enabling Law" so he could make any laws he wanted and from then on there was really nothing anyone could do even if they felt brave enough to try.

W00T for GCSE history knowledge!
Old but quite hilarious.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Seriously, use the fucking search bar.

That phrase has been said before, I strongly suggest you use the search bar and quote the original posting of it.
Last edited by Retro Rocker at Jun 23, 2007,
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
That doesn't make what he did any better.

And I thought the video was funny.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Rocker_69
I'm not talking about the poor Hitler side of it, i'm talking about the millions of people who died side of it. I just fail to see any jokes about any war funny.

Well, people's opinions and humor differs. I just think it's good to have a sense of humor about the bad things and not being a self righteous idiot (not saying that you are, but you do get certain people).
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by slashlover
Let me tell you something, if he hadn't invaded Poland, he'd be the greatest politician of the 20th century.

I'm pretty sure that's the point. Great politician + trying to taking over the world + killing millions of people + mustache = insane.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by screamsoftly
I'm pretty sure that's the point. Great politician + trying to taking over the world + killing millions of people + mustache = insane.

Yes, he was a great politician. No, he did not want to take over the world, (just a part to fit the aryan race in), No, only 270000 people were murdered in all the concentration camps together, of wich more than half died of a disease (statistics from Red Cross, this also states the insane Jewish influence in the media today, trying to make the aryans feel guilty about 5730000 deaths). and Yes, he had a moustache, but you state he's insane because he has a moustache. Doesn't that make YOU racist? Was he insane? No, he wasn't. He just had some ideas you don't like.
Yes, I kind of study this type of stuff...
^this guy's wrong
Quote by slashlover
Yes, he was a great politician. No, he did not want to take over the world, (just a part to fit the aryan race in), No, only 270000 people were murdered in all the concentration camps together, of wich more than half died of a disease (statistics from Red Cross, this also states the insane Jewish influence in the media today, trying to make the aryans feel guilty about 5730000 deaths). and Yes, he had a moustache, but you state he's insane because he has a moustache. Doesn't that make YOU racist? Was he insane? No, he wasn't. He just had some ideas you don't like.
Yes, I kind of study this type of stuff...

"moustache" is not a race of people .... so no, that wouldn't make him racist, and on the basis of that I'll disregard the rest of your post as the ravings of a delusional neo-Nazi wannabe
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Sadly the Jewish people didn't go to concentration camps they went to death camps, there is a difference.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
- But what about a Wii ?
WHO THE **** YOU THINK YOU ARE ????

All that time i spent searching for agility orbs on crackdown

Awsome Vid
Wolv
Quote by Rocker_69

Lighten up, it's possibly the funniest hitler video I've ever seen. Even if it is old.
Quote by tommyt
"moustache" is not a race of people ....

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i never, ever thought i'd have to say that to someone
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I've seen that before (so going by internet standards is old) but it's still really funny. I think people are taking it way too seriously, it's not laughing at the war, or the slaughter of millions, it's just adding silly subtitles to a very angry voice.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Aidy,

You're always good at supplying lawls. I thought you lets us down on this one, until...

I started to think of Hitler as Vincent745 ...and the Agility orbs as Mods. ...and Microsoft as UG.

Suddenly, it became very funny for me.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
That was hilarious, people should stop whining -

WW2 was ****, but it ended a long time ago - Stop living in the past, my Grandad was a soldier in WW2 and he would of found the funy side - You guys don't know **** about the war...
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
Quote by slashlover

That's actually really interesting..
I showed this to my German friend and he was very offended. I on the other hand found it hilarious.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I thought that was brilliant.

People should get a sense of humor
Been away, am back
Quote by slashlover

gg twat. If you had a brain he had the biggest ego ever, which is the last thing you should have as a leader. "Master Race" my ass, why don't people realize they hate people not races. If he was a great mind, remind me, What did he do in Stalingrad? thats right he let his own soldiers there to die instead of getting the heck out of there and possibly coming back for it later. The guy wasn't blessed with a decent war mind.