I had my eye on a fine kramer 7 string with a great trem. It was such a nice guitar. Nice stock pickups, fast neck, huge frets and a good tone for a great price.
I asked the shop to keep it for me for a few days till the weekend.Go today to buy it and the guy says he though I was just a student and he sold it off to some other guy.
Now theres no other comparable guitar in my price range that I can get unless he gets another in stock, but its a discontinued model so I doubt he'll get one...

Don't you just hate it when you have find something you want, only to have it slip through your fingers?
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
that sucks... one question though.. why didnt you buy it on the spot?
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by Dunjma
that sucks... one question though.. why didnt you buy it on the spot?

Well I'm broke so my mom was buying it for me as a bday gift and she wasn't in town when I went to check it out...
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Dude, thats like my ideal guitar!! I feel for you man
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
I have my eye on a guitar at a local store, it's a sweet black and grey ibanez with the most kickass fretboard inlay design ever. I hope nobody buys it before i can get enough money
so, all you people, stay the **** away from that guitar, it iZ teh mIneZorz!!11!!eleven!! lawl
and the ex car salesman says: "Deposit". lost a sale once over the same situation; a car a couple loved was sold on my day off, commission for me wouldve been about $300
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Get over it geez.
No one cares.
There is no need to waste a thread all over this.

Go cry a river
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I have my eye on a guitar at a local store, it's a sweet black and grey ibanez with the most kickass fretboard inlay design ever. I hope nobody buys it before i can get enough money
so, all you people, stay the **** away from that guitar, it iZ teh mIneZorz!!11!!eleven!! lawl

Give them an upfront...if I weren't broke that day I would have for my one...oh well...no use crying over spilt milk...even if it was beautiful milk..

Sad thing is the guy at the store knew me and had my phone number. He could have called but he took the fact that I was gonna buy it as a joke.

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

Yeah, i got my eye on an ibanez AR300 in one of my local stores, so if you see an AR300 in Hereford, DON'T BUY IT OTHERWISE YOU WON'T MAKE IT OUT OF THE CITY ALIVE!

lol.

But why not just ask them to order another one?
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
Yeah, i got my eye on an ibanez AR300 in one of my local stores, so if you see an AR300 in Hereford, DON'T BUY IT OTHERWISE YOU WON'T MAKE IT OUT OF THE CITY ALIVE!

lol.

But why not just ask them to order another one?

I did...though they're not sure they have another in stock and I'm pretty sure it was discontinued in 2002 so it might be hard to get a new unit

If they cant get that imma try and get my hands on a schecter C7FR but that may take till mid-august when I have my exams meaning no play time..

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350