who watched glastonbury, i thought it was amazing especially the arctic monkeys! ill get to my question in one second........... well i myself like indie music and bands like muse and radiohead so im open to new things!

BUT WTF dizzie rascall with arctic monkeys did not go! rap and rock never goes down to well doesnt matter who u put together!

just wanted to know what people thought!

edit- apart from rage against the machine!
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Last edited by PLUGINCHILD at Jun 23, 2007,
Rage against the machine sure managed to do it.....
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
^ o my god forgot that i actually like them ill edit that!
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
I reckon he would of gone well if he'd actually been clear in what he'd said - it wasn't clear or anything and so was mhad whack
Linkin park and jay z? Aerosmith and Run DMC? Yes because they dont go well at all (sarcasm).
~Gear~
Ibanez S520EX
Marshall MG15DFX
Digitech The Weapon
Vox Wah V847-A

Quote by Cycon
But what do I know, I'm still a newbian
Quote by Felony
Linkin park and jay z? Aerosmith and Run DMC? Yes because they dont go well at all (sarcasm).

Linkin park with Jay Z is terrible!
Rage Against The Machine and the Deftones are the only bands that the rap/rock thing worked for.

Indie music like what? I hope you're not thinking the Arctic Monkeys are Indie.
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
i saw a bit of it, it was a good night,

sundays the better night in my opinion.

also,

dizzie rascal owns.

Quote by YourLastAffront
Indie music like what? I hope you're not thinking the Arctic Monkeys are Indie.

Just give at rest, will you?
I changed the channel, expecting to see Jools Holland, but Glastonbury was on instead! I heard the Arctic Monkeys doing a cover of Diamonds are Forever... it was all pretty crap. But I also saw Arcade Fire do Intervention and Wake Up, which made up for it
Quote by European Son
Just give at rest, will you?

Shh.

I tried to watch it today, Bjork was awesome, true to form Bloc Party were ****, and I turned it off when the Klaxons came on. I wanted to see Biffy Clyro, but they were only playing Puzzle stuff so it wasn't worth watching.
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
Argh I'm so annoyed that I didn't get a ticket!

Iggy and the Stooges plus Mike Watt
Paul Weller
The Coral
Gogol Bordello
Damian Marley
John Fogerty
The Who

****ing hell! Reading sucks this year.
Why do the BBC insist on showing the headliners' entire set, then one song from a couple of other bands? There are other bands people want to watch apart from the main headliners!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Indeed, Cats And Cats And Cats were playing and they didn't get any airplay. The BBC just play what is radiofriendly and popular rather than introducing people to music that's interesting.
Who's headlining Glastonbury this year? And it was on BBC? Was it like BBC America or w/e, I live in Texas and have satellite but I never catch any concerts from Brit...****!
Quote by korinaflyingv
shirley bassey was amazing

+1

She put on a good show.

I really want to go next year now. It seems like the friendliest festival out there.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
im thinkin about goin next year - it looks brilliant - and theres so many people there but you never hear about anything bad happening apart from the weather.

and Arctic Monkeys are quality.
the moon is bright
hes milky white
hes shining down
upon the ground
Quote by Tombe
Why do the BBC insist on showing the headliners' entire set, then one song from a couple of other bands? There are other bands people want to watch apart from the main headliners!

Bah. I guess the headliners are the most sought-after artists (generally speaking). That's why they show them.