anyone know of a good shooter with zombies in it,im in the mood to destroy the undead but i cant rember any games
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

Resident Evil?!

Well, it's not an FPS, but RE:4 came pretty close. Still a shooter/survival horror game in its entirety, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
resident evl pwns
Quote by adr11iano
gain:9
treble:8
mids:5
bass:6
volume:0

this is the best when playing paramore
Get some fresh air, I'm sure there are plenty of local zombies that could do with eradication.
im looking for something new ive completed hl2 enough times,resident evil ive been playing for the past couple weeks best game on my laptop and cs zombie servers are more fun with mates......im too pickey arnt i
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

Duke nukem 3D HRP, Half-Life 1,2; Doom3, maybe Quake4, Blood2.
That are my favourite FPS games with zombies/monsters.
anyone know of any good zombie mods for games
Quote by Tiksi

Half Life 1 and 2, Duke Nukem 3D, any of the Dooms
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
land of the dead

i think theres a land of the dead game for xbox too
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by red_spider
anyone know of a good shooter with zombies in it,im in the mood to destroy the undead but i cant rember any games

Comdemned's got some zombie-like enemies in it, and while there is little shooting (but quite a lot of bashing, I might add) it's still one of the best computer games I've played in ages.

It's for the X-box 360 and PC. I recommend the PC version.
+50000000000000000000000 for DooM. its ****ing pwns. especially DooM][. shotguns blasts are always satifying, whether its the 5th or 500th
you could always play Zombies on Halo 2 but seriously, maybe Dead Rising, it's not First Person, but you do kill zombies with guns and other implements.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?