Well anyway, the other day i was sitting in lunch and my one friend, who i was sitting next to told me he'd give me 15 dollars if i kicked my other friend as hard as i could in the nuts.Anyway this kid is a really good friend to me but i thought to myself hed understand cauyse its 15 bucks lol.So anyway I go over to him and tell him to stand up cause i wanna see his shoes (or something dumb like that) and he stands up and i kick him in the balls as HARD as i can.He was on the ground in the second and stayed there for like half an hour.My friend also taped it and put it on youtube :/
Anyway, now i feel really awfull cause the other day he told me that his nuts are acting weird now and hurt at random times...I feel like such an asshole.Would you have done it??

Btw here is the youtube tape - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9gPZSudF0
You're going to the inner circle of hell for that...
Playing since december 2004
Quote by BloodMoon666

*sports commentator voice*
And this thread is over!

Wonderful match by TS but in the end simply overwhelmed by the pure skill and simplicity of unfluffed. A true professional in action.
Quote by PTfan
Well anyway, the other day i was sitting in lunch and my one friend, who i was sitting next to told me he'd give me 15 dollars if i kicked my other friend as hard as i could in the nuts.Anyway this kid is a really good friend to me but i thought to myself hed understand cauyse its 15 bucks lol.So anyway I go over to him and tell him to stand up cause i wanna see his shoes (or something dumb like that) and he stands up and i kick him in the balls as HARD as i can.He was on the ground in the second and stayed there for like half an hour.My friend also taped it and put it on youtube :/
Anyway, now i feel really awfull cause the other day he told me that his nuts are acting weird now and hurt at random times...I feel like such an asshole.Would you have done it??

Btw here is the youtube tape - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9gPZSudF0

Liar.
tell him to see a doctor, that can be dangerous, really...

And BTW, you were quit stupid in doing that...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
why does some random song come on heh? If what you said is real, you are a complete and utter idiot. If what you said is false (as I suspect due to the strange song on youtube) then you are an equally idiotic person.

EDIT: *reported*
Quote by PTfan
Why am i reported?????

Ok, I'm thinking of a word.

It's 4 letters.

It starts with 's' and ends with 'am'.

That's all I'm gonna give ya.
Quote by PTfan
Why am i reported?????

Because your basically making spam and said the video you posted is the video your friend made, when it's clearly not.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by supergerbil
why does some random song come on heh? If what you said is real, you are a complete and utter idiot. If what you said is false (as I suspect due to the strange song on youtube) then you are an equally idiotic person.

EDIT: *reported*

Yes that would be it
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I probably copied the wrong link or something ill check it.I copied it awhiel ago when i sent it to my friend so i just pasted here assuming it was still copied..ill change it now
That might be the funniest thing i ever heard, but id tell him to give it a few days and let it cool off, if it still hurts or something pay him half to make up a lie and be able to go to the doctor

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
That might be the funniest thing i ever heard, but id tell him to give it a few days and let it cool off, if it still hurts or something pay him half to make up a lie and be able to go to the doctor

Yeah, but i doubt hed be happy with 7.50 if his nuts broke or something..What if he cant have babies? I feel like such an asshole..
Lmao you had me but your an arsehole

Ill leave it to everyone else to flame your ass
Peavey Valveking 112
PRS Tremonti SE
Yamaha CPX 700
OLP MM 2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Orange mini crush
Boss DS - 2
Boss CE - 5
Boss DD - 3
Dude,you cracked the nuts...
"It's the preachers,and the teachers.Governments,close minded creatures."

my gears not worth the time it would take to put up here

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
I've never done this before, but...

*reported*

You've already posted that video once, and so many people hated you for it. Now more people hate you for making up a story about causing nutly harm to one of your friends, and posting the same exact video AGAIN.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.