ye iv got some problems with my strings as they dont like ring.. really cant be bothered to go into detail.. if it really matters look in the string changing thread.. but yeah how do i raise the bridge? cheers
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Get some new strings! try some super slinky's, they sound awesome on a les paul
Quote by Allahblues
Lavaticus 3:14, "So Moses went to class with some no name **** brand and totally started wailin on it. So I challenged him to a guitar duel and totally smoked his ass, he went home crying then everyone was all like OH YOUR SO AWESOME SEX ME."
ye thats not the problem.. iv just put on my new strings
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
you unscrew the posts on the side of the bridge..

chances are the problem could be something else if you've had it good before and now its suddenly bad..
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.

EXACTLY.

Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
If it's a tunomatic (most 'Pauls use this bridge) there are 2 small threaded posts the bridge is mounted on. Under the bridge, there are 2 nuts, one on each side. They are round, and are knurled on the outside. LOOSEN the strings, and rotate the nuts counter-clockwise until they are at the height you want.

They probably got moved, when you changed your strings. It's very common for that to happen.

If it's not a tuno, come back and say what kind of bridge you have.

Good luck,

SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.