Yeah, I need to get rid of this thing because i never use it and i need some new effects. Its a Johnson Blueline 30R used maybe 10 times and never gigged. I see it on some sites for like $180 and id like to get $135-$140 ish. i can get pics if needed...just let me know

Thanks

Evan
pics plz!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
ill buy it. how much?
PROUD OWNER OF AN ESP LTD VIPER

4TH Member of the "Rock n Roll will never die and if it does, im dure as hell gonna bring it back"Club. PM PedalBoard to join

Quote by Shredder6
CC Deville Take your love with cuthroat6654 OUT of my thread
kk i pmd u
PROUD OWNER OF AN ESP LTD VIPER

4TH Member of the "Rock n Roll will never die and if it does, im dure as hell gonna bring it back"Club. PM PedalBoard to join

Quote by Shredder6
CC Deville Take your love with cuthroat6654 OUT of my thread
up
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants
2. Make sure you have balls
3. If so, get rid of the ****ing eyeliner. There is NO reason a male should ever be wearing that.
up
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants
3. If so, get rid of the ****ing eyeliner. There is NO reason a male should ever be wearing that.
meow?
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants
please...someone...offer?
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants
yeah its SS....im willing to go down in price...just make me an offer and we'll work something out.
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants
pm me your offer....ill have to check on shipping...i would guess 30-40
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants
up
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants
up
Quote by MOOSE ATTACK!!!
1. Take off your pants