I was just watching and Lily Allen, yes that's right Lily Allen, did a duet with The Specials. AMAZING! But you know what? The stupid ****ing crowd has no clue and were just standing there wasting that momentous occasion like retards.

Anyways my rant over, anyone here watching? Like it so far?
WHA?! Damn, I wish I'd seen that, The Specials are brilliant

I'll hopefully be watching Iggy and the Stooges set
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
i've been watching it

loved the arctic monkeys performance last night and finally properly heard Jack Penate

Lily Allen did a duet with the specials? man, i'm watching that when they repeat it on telly

yes i am loving it this year, wish i was ther i wanna see CSS
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
from what i saw on last night on BBC3 was pretty lame imo to be honest...mabe it's just not my bag...
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
the only bit i've seen yet was when amy winehouse was introducing her band and then a few songs after that bit, was sooooooooo good
POST FINDER
I was watching it until BBC2 stopped working on my TV, even though all the other channels are working fine.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! HIDE THE CHILDREN! FETCH THE TIN FOIL FOR THE WALLS! THE COAT HANGERS FOR THE CEILINGS!

*hides in cupboard*
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by fender_696
arctic monkeys were amazing

I watched a bit of them play. Thought they were boring to be honest. They didn't seem too thrilled to be there...
Quote by shmooty
I watched a bit of them play. Thought they were boring to be honest. They didn't seem too thrilled to be there...

IMO the crowd pulled down their spirits, they have been dreadfully boring the whole weekend as far.
I thoroughly enjoyed their set tbh
Yeah, the monkeys had a problem with the sound for like 3/4 of their set, and everyone in the crowd was moaning about the volume being too low lol. The diamonds are forever was the best song on their set though for sure, i pissed my self laughing at the start, but realised how good it was after 30 seconds!
Quote by shmooty

you're joking?! if personally feel they were very grateful and overwhelmed to be there. they seemed particularly conscious about the crowd's enjoyment and involement. but i agree, i think that the crowd were a bit dull really - apparantly the pyramid stage was not that loud. one member of the crowd cried out to make it louder, and alex turner got right paranoid about whether they were having a good time or not lol
Last edited by fender_696 at Jun 23, 2007,
Arctic Monkeys were cracking, but every time I've tried to watch I've been dog tired, so keep falling asleep. I'll watch it to the end one of these days!
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Im downloading their whole set off bittorrent atm, but everyones stuck at friggin 26.1%, and theres no seeders with any more.. > friggin hate torrents lol
Glastonbury, welcome back.

Glastonbury is the one weekend where the true atmosphere of a festival is passed really well through the tv. I refuse to go out tonight because now highlights on until 2 on BBC2.

The arctics were brilliant last night and seemed to try and keep good crowd talk between songs.

The alternative parts with Colin Murray seem class as well, and the acoustic sets that are done in the BBC TV area are truly amazing and it shows that forget the crap on radio all the time, there actually is talent in Britain and its not all manufactured rubbish.
Quote by XMetallica73X
The stupid ****ing crowd has no clue and were just standing there wasting that momentous occasion like retards.

Well, hopping around and screaming like a seven year old girl would barely be cool.

And maybe not all love the specials as much as you.

As hard as it is to believe.
ah I want the stooges to come on Any idea when they'll play their set?
Quote by DanRev
ah I want the stooges to come on Any idea when they'll play their set?

It is probably on BBC 4 right now.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Anyone know if they are going to televise Rodrigo y Gabriela?
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Quote by DanRev
Stage invasion on iggys set!

Excellent

Yeah, just saw that and it rules. I wish I was on stage with Iggy.

Now they won't leave though.
I'm not sure who iggys pissed off more with. The bouncers or the hassling audience?
I wish those guys would leave now. Some of us want to enjoy Iggy.
Yeah but they're pissed, what dya expect? My tv is bloody broke so it keeps fading and I cant see half the stuff thats happening.
It werent specials with Terry Hall (the good stuff) its with Neville staples.