Band name- Random Confusion

Location-Boonsboro,MD

Genre of music_ WE play metal,rock,emo, and punk

Links to websites or notification of gigs--- u can contact us at our myspace--- www.myspace.com/randomconfusion40 the myspace has only one song which is bascialy and idea for a song that hasnt been finished. overall we (the band have been toghter for about a month. the members are bobby martin-lead guitar, brad giamperto- rhythm guitar and aron miller-bass. we all take out turns signing as each one of us specialize in a differnet kind of music. beacuase there is no lead singer we are different then many bands in that u never kno who is singing or which one(s) of us are siging. we like to have all of us sing the chorus for a different sound if it fits to the song. right now we are looking for a drummer in the area. however we are perfectly happy without one beaacuase we dont want to be a sterotypical band and have the normal 1/2 guitars, bass, singer, and drummer. we want to be diffferent and sound different. so yea peace
Very different of what I usually hear but actually it sounds pretty good just the same notes were repeated way to many times.
Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult

Engraved in damnation Beneath the shadow of submergence We await this call to Armageddon To arise in legions of war Burn the holy words and carve my blasphemy into angel bone
well all i can say is it needs to be cleaned up a bit, it sounds like a big mess as of now.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx
carvin pb100-10
It sounds like a total of 5 notes are used... and they just keep repeating from high to low..... poor
I would definitely work with the guitar tone so it doesn't sound so thin and sloppy. A bit repetitive. Its kind of hard to know how I would feel about this if it had drums and vocals, it could go either way. c4c? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609886
Originally posted by jallas

Ohh... you don't like pop music. Ahh I see, that must make it suck then.

Queene Anne's Revenge!