i can buy this tele with a floyd rose for $250, but it's missing the actual whammy part. can i buy a replacement one? if so, where?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
^precisely.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

you can def buy a replacement for the bar... buy it if its in good shape
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
good condition, just has a few surface dings. i will post pics as soon as it's mine.
Quote by SchecterFreak

the replacement might be ard to find though...take it to a shop and ask if they have any arms and start trying them..one at a time

a floyd rose on a telecaster??? why, thats preposterous!
why would you want a floyd to ruin the beautiful sound of a tele in the first place?

DONT DO IT!
plus...for 250 it's gonna be a licensed FR, and most licensed FR's aren't worth the hassle..

wouldn't you lose the tele bridge sound with the FR also??

i'd say it's not going to be as great a buy as you think it is...but that's jsut me...
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.

EXACTLY.

Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by Rock Savior
plus...for 250 it's gonna be a licensed FR, and most licensed FR's aren't worth the hassle..

wouldn't you lose the tele bridge sound with the FR also??

i'd say it's not going to be as great a buy as you think it is...but that's jsut me...

i've played it. it has a dimebucker in the bridge and a JB in the neck.
Quote by SchecterFreak

.......the JB pickup is made for the bridge................................

sh-4 bridge pickup...
Quote by STriNG-RaY
a floyd rose on a telecaster??? why, thats preposterous!
why would you want a floyd to ruin the beautiful sound of a tele in the first place?

DONT DO IT!

Absolutely nothing wrong with a Floyd on a Tele. I have one and it is one of the best playing and sounding guitars I own.
Quote by SlipSlidinSlim
Absolutely nothing wrong with a Floyd on a Tele. I have one and it is one of the best playing and sounding guitars I own.

you have a vintage kramer you lucky ****
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
Quote by SlipSlidinSlim
Quote by SchecterFreak

Quote by SlipSlidinSlim

That 'thing' is not a Tele.. It's just.. ugh

But yeah I wouldn't buy this guitar.. C'mon.. LFR? Dimebucker bridge and JB neck? Sounds weird to me.