1. Seymour Duncan PA-TB2b (not pictured) - black w/logo, long leads. SOLD!!!
2. Chrome Schaller strap buttons w/screws. $12.00
3. Black top mount strat output jack and plate. $12.00
4. Chrome pickup ring - slightly angled. SOLD!!!
5. White humbucker taken from a Hello Kitty strat. $20.00
6. Black fulcrum trem just like the ones from the Charvel Model 1 series. This one has never been installed. There are some paint chips on the block. $35.00
7. Made in USA Jackson J50b covered pickup taken from a 1987 USA Jackson Strat. Some of the lettering has rubbed off - long leads. $40.00
8. White Seymour Duncan single coil pickup cover w/logo - never installed. $10.00
9. Duncan designed pickup set - HB102/SC101/SC101 - sold as a set. $50.00

All prices include shipping in the US only.

Last edited by aywilson at Jun 24, 2007,
could you sell the two Duncan designed SC101 single coils?
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Set you mean humbucker and the two single coils right?

ALso the single coils look like the wires slightly rusty.... are you sure they work well or have they not been played for a while? MP3s would be nice/close up pics.

Might be interested If you have better pics and like more info could you PM me?
Last edited by minichibi at Jun 24, 2007,
Quote by clomon
could you sell the two Duncan designed SC101 single coils?

Sorry, set only. Thanks!
Quote by minichibi
Set you mean humbucker and the two single coils right?

ALso the single coils look like the wires slightly rusty.... are you sure they work well or have they not been played for a while? MP3s would be nice/close up pics.

Might be interested If you have better pics and like more info could you PM me?

Yes, the set means the humbucker and the two single coils. There is absolutely no rust on the wires. They are in 100% working order. They were last played about two weeks ago when I took them out of the DK2 that I sold.

Last edited by aywilson at Jun 24, 2007,
Quote by aywilson
Sorry, set only. Thanks!

do you have any other single coils laying around!
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by clomon
do you have any other single coils laying around!

I have two no name singles that I can sell. $20.00 for both shipped in the U.S.

Quote by Immortal_Hero
Is the Duncan designed HSS set better that what comes stock in a MIM strat?

This is from Duncans website:

The HB-102 was modeled after Seymour's favorite humbucker combination, the USA-made SH-4 JB™ bridge and SH-2n Jazz Model™ neck set. Like the HB-101s, these pickups also use Alnico 5 magnets, but have a hotter winding spec, based on the world's most popular "hot-rodded" humbucker. The bridge pickup is Trembucker-spaced.

The SC-101single coils represent a tonal cross between Seymour Duncan's SSL-2 Vintage Flat and SSL-6 Custom Flat models. Unlike many inexpensive single coils that have a large ceramic magnet glued underneath non-magnetic steel slugs, the SC-101s use real Alnico V rod pole pieces with a flat magnet stagger for exceptional string balance. The three single coil models are each specially calibrated to either bridge, middle or neck positions, with the middle pickup reverse wound, reverse polarity. The tone is chimey and bright with exceptional "quack" in the notch positions.
Quote by Immortal_Hero
What is your opinion? Do MIM pups have bar magnets?

I'm not familiar with Fender pickups. Sorry.
if you ever decide to part the 2 singles from the humbucker let me kno i need them the duncuns!
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by clomon
if you ever decide to part the 2 singles from the humbucker let me kno i need them the duncuns!

clomon - PM sent
i havent recived a pm !
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by clomon
i havent recived a pm !

Oops, just cleared my pm box. Resending...
I'm interested in the strap buttons. I emailed Schaller to see about getting just the two buttons and screws and they quoted me $6.25 plus $.82 for two stamps to ship. I would rather help out a fellow UG'er, of course. So if you can gimme a deal then I'll get a MO out same day or else I will trade for one of the items I have for sale "FS: DVDs and Books" thread.
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
Quote by greenwgreg
I'm interested in the strap buttons. I emailed Schaller to see about getting just the two buttons and screws and they quoted me $6.25 plus $.82 for two stamps to ship. I would rather help out a fellow UG'er, of course. So if you can gimme a deal then I'll get a MO out same day or else I will trade for one of the items I have for sale "FS: DVDs and Books" thread.

PM sent.
are the pickups in a squire affinity strat better than the no names?? if the no names are better i might buy them, what positions are they? neck and middle?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.
Quote by Gorre
are the pickups in a squire affinity strat better than the no names?? if the no names are better i might buy them, what positions are they? neck and middle?

I have no idea about the Squire pickups. I will check to see if they are marked for a specific position tonight.
k, got it yet?
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Gorre
k, got it yet?

Sorry, I forgot where I put them. But, I found them and they have no markings on them as to what position they are recommened.
and also think you could lower your strat jack plate? guitarfetish is selling it for 6 bucks
Quote by NGD1313

Quote by Gorre
and also think you could lower your strat jack plate? guitarfetish is selling it for 6 bucks

Sure, PM sent.