When I record with my Lightsnake cable to my computer via usb, the green light that is inside the cable flashes, and seems to be consistent with a clicking sound I get when playing back my recordings. Does anyone know how I could do something about this?'

EDIT: To the guy who said not to use Lightsnake - The damn thing cost me $40 bucks. I'm sure there is a way to fix it. I just don't want to go out and have to switch up a lot of stuff just to record something without a clicking noise.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Last edited by MrDinkleberry at Jun 23, 2007,
don't use the lightsnake cables?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Can anyone else help me? This is getting to be a big problem.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
hmm what type of setup are you running into the lightsnake cable, like guitar and effects and amp and stuff. what all are you using
The cable is hooked up to a mic, since I'm using an acoustic guitar. There's nothing I can do with the volume, like turn it down since the mic isn't very sensitive to begin with.

EDIT: To see what kind of clicking noise I'm talking about just listen to any song on my Dmusic page.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
well i hate to tell you this but from what i can hear in your songs that you have online it sounds to me like noise caused either by a bad mic or by the lightsnake cable itself, as far as what to do there really isnt anything you can do to get rid of the clicking noises. youll either have to upgrade to some better recording gear or just live with the clicking for now