http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article1968964.ece

"The mother of a 14-year-old girl wept in court as a kebab shop owner was heard on tape allegedly telling how he had chopped up her daughter and placed her body, “bones and all”, in a mincing machine.

Karen Downes broke down in the public gallery as the gruesome conversation between the fast-food shop owner and another worker in Blackpool was played at the murder trial of Iyad Albattikhi.

Mrs Downes’s daughter, Charlene, “vanished off the face of the earth” three years ago after kissing her mother goodbye, Preston Crown Court was told.

No trace of her has been found since, the jury heard, leading police and her family to the “inescapable conclusion” that she is dead.

Charlene was known to have been among a number of young white girls who congregated around a district of Asian fast-food shops in the Lancashire seaside town.

The prosecution claims that Charlene was killed by Mr Albattikhi, 29, the owner of the Funny Boyz kebab shop, and that he had boasted of having sex with the teenager.

The tape recording, the prosecution suggests, is of a conversation between Mr Albattikhi and his business partner and co-accused, Mohammed Reveshi, 50, about how the girl’s body was disposed of after her murder.

On one tape, it is claimed, Mr Reveshi said: “Her big bones went into the machine as well, you know that, don’t you?” Mr Albattikhi replied: “Her bones? Did you . . . inside the machine?” “Yes,” Mr Reveshi said.

More than 52 tape recordings were captured by covert surveillance of Mr Reveshi’s home and car between February and March 2004 by the police inquiry team set up after Charlene disappeared in November 2003.

The jury was told that in one conversation Mr Reveshi had said to his partner: “Well, hopefully I [done] it properly you know . . . he thought he saw me cutting her body up.

“Do you remember she was bleeding to death?” “Yes,” replied Mr Albattikhi. “So that she made a mess,” Mr Reveshi allegedly added. Later in the transcript Mr Reveshi allegedly says: “The last one then, it was the last deep one and then it was the [heart] . . . that finally killed her.”

At one point Mr Reveshi said: “I’m so worried and you was the one who killed her.”

In his opening address to the jury last month, Tim Holroyde, for the prosecution, claimed that a witness had heard Jorda-nian-born Mr Albattikhi joke with fellow takeaway employees about how the teenager had been chopped up, and how her body “had gone into the kebabs”. Mr Albattikhi, of Blackpool, denies murdering Charlene while Mr Reveshi, also of Blackpool, denies disposing of her body.

Ian Goldrein, QC, for the defence of Mr Albattikhi, questioned the integrity of the tape recordings, which took Detective Sergeant Jan Beasant 2,400 hours to transcribe over a two-year period.

He said that neither of the transcripts read by the defendants’ lawyers included anything about bones, a mincing machine or blood.

The trial continues."
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Yep,i hope that bastard goes to jail and gets butt raped for many many years....
No offence, but you really didn't need to put that newslink there if you were going to copy and paste it all in your post.

But jeez, what an arse. He even had the arrogance to tell her he did it. Not that I think for a minute that he did.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
wait, what? he's admitted it but denies it?

Meh, i always wondered why kebabs taste so good ona drunk night out.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
"Funny Boyz kebab shop" hmmm... I wonder what else in the meat, any amusing males gone missing recently too?

But yeah, that's pretty bad. If he's guilty I hope some form of "accident" befalls him.
I don't think ANYONE upon this earth knows how angry and frustrated this stuff makes me. Sick people like this need torturing, painfully and slowly.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
...Uh...
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
that is ****ed up.
and im with rockdude375
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by South-of-Heaven
No offence, but you really didn't need to put that newslink there if you were going to copy and paste it all in your post.

But jeez, what an arse. He even had the arrogance to tell her he did it. Not that I think for a minute that he did.

Some people like to see sources and i was just saving them all the time and effort of linking to another page.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
So did he "serve" her in the restaraunt? the people who eat there are probably freaking out
Wow. Hopefully they get convicted.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Maybe he got the idea from the book "Wilt". Only in that, the mincing machine is in a sausage factory.
Well that ain't right
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by rockdude375
I don't think ANYONE upon this earth knows how angry and frustrated this stuff makes me. Sick people like this need torturing, painfully and slowly.

That would sort of contradict your whole thinking.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
That made me hungry
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.