Check out my band Punish the living. Our songs don't have "real" drums only guitar pro drums because our lack of recording equipment but it still sounds really good because of our ability with editing with a crappy computer. Check us out and comment on our page!

http://www.myspace.com/punishtheliving
2nd member of the Ibanez SR506 Owners Club! PM Greenday389 to join!

Gear: Ibanez SR506
Yamaha RBX170
Ibanez GSR205
Because it's their band and they can do whatever they want Jesus. I thought it was good get a vocalist though I think that would make it sound great.
Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult

Engraved in damnation Beneath the shadow of submergence We await this call to Armageddon To arise in legions of war Burn the holy words and carve my blasphemy into angel bone
Quote by touji-za-nai
why does every band think they need to put some gay sound clip before every song!?

You do nothing but complain about NON MUSIC related things on bands pages, shut the **** up and critique the MUSIC not the page layout, build or personal attitude for christs sake.

Anyway, I already like that you guys have a sense of humor and have a song about Dr. Tran, that's always good to see. The guitars sound pretty good, some parts sound like generic metal though. The intro to Dr. Tran is pretty cool. Overall it's pretty good, you should look into some vocals though.

c4c?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612398
Quote by ChasingInfinity
You do nothing but complain about NON MUSIC related things on bands pages, shut the **** up and critique the MUSIC not the page layout, build or personal attitude for christs sake.

pretty sure i do but fine... I dont think the music is worthy of being called progressive, there is nothing new to it, whether it is good or not it isnt progressive, thats something else entirely.

The guitars are metal and thats good but they don't shine with your personal style if u have any.. Example....

-In flames is known for its mixture of duel guitar over rhythm and the occasional outer space synth. As well as Ander's unique "growling" scream style mix
-Kill switch Engage is not known for their guitar riffs as much as their style of singing, its a very recognizable thing about them.
-Dragon Force, known for shredding guitars that play melodic tunes at incredible speeds, as well as their choice of screeching harmonics.
Quote by touji-za-nai
pretty sure i do but fine... I dont think the music is worthy of being called progressive, there is nothing new to it, whether it is good or not it isnt progressive, thats something else entirely.

The guitars are metal and thats good but they don't shine with your personal style if u have any.. Example....

-In flames is known for its mixture of duel guitar over rhythm and the occasional outer space synth. As well as Ander's unique "growling" scream style mix
-Kill switch Engage is not known for their guitar riffs as much as their style of singing, its a very recognizable thing about them.
-Dragon Force, known for shredding guitars that play melodic tunes at incredible speeds, as well as their choice of screeching harmonics.

Thats a much better critique, there you go!
Thanks for the input, wow...sorry that we put a movie clip in the beginning of a song to add some color and fun to it....but thats your opinion and you can say as you will. It won't really affect our song writing, but I do appreciate the constructive critisim.

We recorded off a computer mic, we can't get it to sound amazing, we're just a couple of high school kids trying to make some music. Also a few of the songs we have up now have been changed and are being re-recorded....and he kinda had a point. Some of the "generic" metal riffs we're changed a week ago to more technical metal riffs such as necrophagist. Please keep commenting. I like to hear what people think.

Yamaha RBX170
Ibanez GSR205
Chasing Infinity. I like the music, only thing I didn't like was the guitar needed to be louder. I liked it though. and your influences cracked me up!

Yamaha RBX170
Ibanez GSR205
Quote by synths
Check out my band Punish the living. Our songs don't have "real" drums only guitar pro drums because our lack of recording equipment but it still sounds really good because of our ability with editing with a crappy computer. Check us out and comment on our page!

http://www.myspace.com/punishtheliving

Love it, great guitar stuff.

Nasty tunes. Keep it up.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Thanks Mesa!

Yamaha RBX170
Ibanez GSR205