I have pooped out turds that looks more handsome than that dog.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
the owner thinks the dog is the cutest thing she has ever seen and puts it in a ugly dog contest?
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
thats one dog that would definitely not be licking my face
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I feel sorry sorry for that dog . And yeah there is a thread on this somewhere I think.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by MakinLattes
there is already a thread on this.

I did a search with the word dog and I didn't find a thread for it.

sorry if I insulted you by making a second thread.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by MakinLattes

I'm sorry MakinLattes! it won't happen again!

I love you.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by MakinLattes
aww, I love you, too.

here's a doppio con panna

thank you
it tastes amazing.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP