tell us about the worst injuries youve ever had. we'll call it scarred, UG edition.

when i was about 11 or 12 i was running through this guys house and slipped, smacked my face on the ground and broke my nose. about 2 or 3 months ago i got nailed in the shin during soccer, and it swelled up like 3 or 3 inches, it was bad. then just now i got back from an indoor soccer game and this asshole headbutted me in the nose and i think i may have broken it again. later during the game when i took a shoot, he tried to stop me and i kicked him (tried to kick the ball) as hard as i could but ended up hitting him in the spot on the front of your leg right above your ankle. he was out the rest of the game .
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I was rockhopping in andorra, and landed on my leg, cutting it right down to the bone. I didnt tell anyone, and ended up walking to the top of the mountain, barely keeping myself from fainting. We were thousands of feet up, so the blood was almost black.

still got the scar. It was 3 or 4 years ago.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Ilikemyselfmore
this one time...I read this forum called Scarred UG Edition....

I will never be the same again

let me guess... It scared your life???
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
Quote by The_Black_Dog21
let me guess... It scared your life???

I'm sorry, I didn't understand. Could you eloborate on that?
I got bit by a dog in the nads. I got stitches. Not even sure everything works right...

Do I win?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
forget it...
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
I got bit by a dog in the nads. I got stitches. Not even sure everything works right...

Do I win?

idk but you definitely win so far...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
When I was 5, I was running about this wierd back alley thing, I tripped, and landed on a rusty nail. The thing went right through my hand, but missed veins and stuff. Hurt like a mother****er though.

Also, a few weeks later, a fat kid in my class fell and sat on my hand. This actually broke my hand. I still hate that kid, 11 years later.
Yeah, it hurt...alot...

Needless to say, there are some other details that I could go into. But I will save them for later...
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Can these be about mental scars, too?

Emo alert.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Once I was lighting a couple of Mammoth smoke bombs and while I was lighting the second one something popped out of the first one and hit me on the knuckle. It made small but really tall blister. I still have a scar on my knuckle. That was nearly a year ago on the 4th of July.
I just had surgery on my foot so it's in a cast. I had a short achilles tendon and no arch so the doctor put a screw in to build and arch and stretched the achilles. I'll have a couple pretty good size scars from that.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
on time at band camp

ummmmm

i forget
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I was rockhopping in andorra, and landed on my leg, cutting it right down to the bone. I didnt tell anyone, and ended up walking to the top of the mountain, barely keeping myself from fainting. We were thousands of feet up, so the blood was almost black.

still got the scar. It was 3 or 4 years ago.

Your increasing displays of stupidity astound me
I got bit by a small black child at the zoo when I was 6 and I still have a mark on my right arm. Do I win?
Quote by happytimeharry
I got bit by a small black child at the zoo when I was 6 and I still have a mark on my right arm. Do I win?

depends, how black was the child
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by happytimeharry

sure it wasnt a monkey?

sorry if that crossed the line...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
then ya it was probably a monkey
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
then ya it was probably a monkey

What was a monkey doing in the parking lot attempting to jack my newly purchased talking flamingo souvenir?
Skating through a parking lot and i found the only patch of grass in the entire parking lot. Skateboards DO NOT go 20-0 mph very well. The scars still linger.
Quote by axeslash
Emo alert.

...what?

What I meant by mental scars:

One time at summer camp, I had a good friend in my cabin named Coleman. One day before our lesson, (It was fencing camp) It was time to stretch, and Coleman pulled his crotch all the way up to his face while sitting down. I say: "Whoa, dude! You could suck your own!" he just laughed and went back to stretching. Late that night, around 3 AM, I woke up, because I had to take a piss. I got up, and was about to leave the cabin when I heard a strange noise behind me. I turned around to see Coleman, moving around in his bunk. He had his crotch pulled up to his face, and was going to town on himself. I was quite shocked. Scarred me for life.

And Another!

One day, when I was at my friend's house, we decided to go to a gas station and pick up something to drink. We had no money, so we went into his parents room to find some quarters. My friend reaches up onto the top shelf of his parents closet, to rummage for change. After searching for a while, he gets a shocked expression, and pulls down about a 10 inch, pink.. dildo. We both yelled at the top of our lungs, and ran out of the room. We ended up not going to the gas station.

Yeah, real emo, huh?
Quote by happytimeharry
What was a monkey doing in the parking lot attempting to jack my newly purchased talking flamingo souvenir?

o well maybe it was a black person if they were trying to steal something from you

just sayin...(yes, its a joke)
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
o well maybe it was a black person if they were trying to steal something from you

just sayin...(yes, its a joke)

i mean...

this one time i was playing sailor moon when i was real young right?
with a curtian rod but it was snapped in half and all rusty and sharp..and right so i jumped off the couch from like the top part of it and i ended up sticking the metal rod into my thigh. So my babysitter had to pull it out cause it was in to deep i should've went to the hotpital to get needles and like stitches but i just put a band aid on it ...

(im a girl )
OK well this is actually very stupid

I was walkign home from school last year and i was crossing through a parking lot and a car was comign really fast at em while i was corssing so i ran across. There were people on the sidewalk so i went off to the side of them. It was wintertime and very snowy and icy. I tripped on a piece of ice and fell onto a broken piece of a beer bottle. it made about a 2 inch cut inside me and about a 5 inch cut along my leg. I got 32 stitches and i ahd to ahve 15 needles to freeze my leg. Its been a year and like 3 months now and i still ahve ahrdly any feeling in 1 part of my leg.

do i win?
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
When I was in high school, we would go outside in the nicer weather to play baseball. The field was huge and the older kids (seniors) played in the field next to us.

I was looking over at some of the girls and somebody hit a long drive right into my nuts. It swelled up so bad it was black and blue down there. It got so bad, that eventually the veins got tangled and I had to have surgery. They cut me a bit below my stomach area and pulled the veins up. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.
This one time I died

/thread
Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
what is 'having your carrot skinned'? surely it must be painful, having your penis flayed?

'I love you so much it makes me sick'

Wanna listen to some chilled out, slightly depressing acoustic music?? --------> www.myspace.com/theriftplasticband
I jumped off some playground equipment in the 3rd grade and broke my arm
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so