Well, what's your point of view?

I have some 300 buck laying around, checked some auction sites, and here is what I have:

1. A new (5 month old) Ibanez SA120 BK, perfect condition.
2.1987-79 Kramer Baretta. Pretty sad finish condition, has a home-rigged single coil under the neck. Apart from that, looks pretty good.

I'm leaning towards the Kramer, as i've heard some godawesome things about it. But if you guys will tell me the Ibanez is better... well, then we'll see.

EDIT: I dont really care about the finish condition. Dings and scratches (if real, relics dont count) give the guitar a soul.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Last edited by binjajer at Jun 23, 2007,
I have the purple one and I thought it was brilliant but now I find it is way too light for me and feels like some sort of plastic guitar . The sound isnt amazing really but pickups could be changed of course. Im trying to sell mine cos I just dont get on with it well, but you may find it differently
I have an SA160 and personally, i love it. Its all stock, so i cant tell you anything great if you plan on changing pups and stuff, but i think its a great guitar. The only thing I would change is that i wish it had a floyd rose, or something, but then again its my fault for getting a guitar without one anyway. I cant compare it to a kramer because ive never really played a kramer, but the SA is really great.

edit: I should probably add that mine is a 2001 model if that has and degree of importance.
Last edited by cinder39 at Jun 23, 2007,
Thanks for the opinion, guys. I'll think about it... Any more opinions? Maybe someting on the kramer?
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
It's a DECENT guitar (slightly below average), but with a little pickup change, it can last a around 2 years before you want to change to the new one.
While then you can vulture the pickups onto the new guitar.