how would i hook two heads to one cab or hook 2 heads to 2 cabs but still use the same guitar?
A/B switch?

Like this.

I don't know if that one in particular is any good, but that's the type of thing you're looking for.
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner
i have no idea what that is could you please elaborate a little more, I'm a noob at this stuff and I came across two half stacks and I want a massive rig, i used to use combo's but using a huge combo rig would be incredibly sweet!
incredibly loud, you mean. you could do it. do the two 8-ohm outs in parallel, it'll come to 16 ohms if i'm thinking correctly. it's either that or 4.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by xrleroyx
i have no idea what that is could you please elaborate a little more, I'm a noob at this stuff and I came across two half stacks and I want a massive rig, i used to use combo's but using a huge combo rig would be incredibly sweet!

Well, I hope you have proper ear protection, no neighbors, and nothing valuable sitting on tables (or shelves...or any elevated surface).

At any rate, it's basically a box that you plug the effects chain/guitar cable into (the Y input), then run the A and B inputs into the two amps. You step on the button to switch between amps. You can also use this to bypass effects as well, but that's not what you're looking for.

EDIT:Wait, are you trying to wire this up so that you have all of this going at the same time? Or do you want to be able to use each amp head/stack seperately? If you're trying to make this into one big thing, disregard what I've said.
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner
your guitar goes in the imput, and one output goes to each amp. pressing the switch will change between the two outputs, thus; the two amps
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup