yeah, i said it. Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Discuss characters, fights, villains, whatever. I'm sure it's been done before but

OH WELL!!!

Let the childhood memories be exposed!
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
i thought this was gonna be a Dflat thread lol
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
my computer fans hum at a steady 32.4 db
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I'm glad someone finally made a thread like this!
I used to be crazy about DBZ. Not so much GT, but I LOVED DB & DBZ.
My favorite saga was the saiyaman saga, since my favorite characters were Gohan and Videl. Toryama originally intended for the rest of the series to be mainly about Gohan instead of Goku, you know! Anyway, I was absolutely obsessed with DBZ when I was younger. Not just the fights, but mainly how plot-driven the show was.

all hail dragonball z. I wish Toryama would've gone with his instinct to make Gohan the main character, it would've made the series even better.
if you are older than 11, you are a sad fucking cunt. Dragonball z is for children.
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by rockergirl1122
I'm glad someone finally made a thread like this!
I used to be crazy about DBZ. Not so much GT, but I LOVED DB & DBZ.
My favorite saga was the saiyaman saga, since my favorite characters were Gohan and Videl. Toryama originally intended for the rest of the series to be mainly about Gohan instead of Goku, you know! Anyway, I was absolutely obsessed with DBZ when I was younger. Not just the fights, but mainly how plot-driven the show was.

all hail dragonball z. I wish Toryama would've gone with his instinct to make Gohan the main character, it would've made the series even better.

I didn't care much for Gohan as an adult. Too wimpy, he was almost a hard-ass in the cell saga. My favorite saga was...i don't know!!! Either the saiyan or the the cell saga

the frieza one dragged on entirely too long.
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

When I was in 5th grade I was swept onto the bandwagon with the DBZ shenanigans.

Is it still big? I haven't seen it in 7 years.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
I used to watch it, though the show sucked ass. I mean come on, a fight that lasts 10-15 episodes with the characters talking how uber-powerfull they are? It got realy lame at some points.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by dreamtheater91
I didn't care much for Gohan as an adult. Too wimpy, he was almost a hard-ass in the cell saga. My favorite saga was...i don't know!!! Either the saiyan or the the cell saga

the frieza one dragged on entirely too long.

Yeah, the cell saga was pretty awesome. I agree with you on that, though: I wish they would've written it to where Gohan kept training, since he had the most potential of anyone.

Quote by Hells_Bell
I used to watch it, though the show sucked ass. I mean come on, a fight that lasts 10-15 episodes with the characters talking how uber-powerfull they are? It got realy lame at some points.

I don't think everyone watched it for the fighting. I watched it mainly for the great storyline.
Quote by theneildeal
if you are older than 11, you are a sad fucking cunt. Dragonball z is for children.

thats right, totallly shatter my dreams.
D flat is totally my favorite chord
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by rockergirl1122

I don't think everyone watched it for the fighting. I watched it mainly for the great storyline.

Great storyline? I must have missed it.
Quote by Hells_Bell

You have to get into the characters to really appreciate the storyline.
I don't watch it anymore, obviously, and I haven't in years, but I'm not ashamed to say I used to be crazy about it.

I bet you were a DigiMon kid.
Quote by Hells_Bell

obviously, because the android saga was about %80 storyline with little fighting.

You may have just seen the frieza and saiyan sagas, in which case they didn't have a very gripping story.
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Quote by rockergirl1122
You have to get into the characters to really appreciate the storyline.
I don't watch it anymore, obviously, and I haven't in years, but I'm not ashamed to say I used to be crazy about it.

I bet you were a DigiMon kid.

No I wasn't. Digimon, pokemon and Db just aren't for me.

Quote by dreamtheater91
obviously, because the android saga was about %80 storyline with little fighting.

You may have just seen the frieza and saiyan sagas, in which case they didn't have a very gripping story.

I'm pretty sure I saw just the saiyan episodes. Don't know realy, since it's been a while and I was never a big fan.
Last edited by Hells_Bell at Jun 23, 2007,
Quote by Doolittle
i was a Pokemon, Digimon, and DragonBallZ kid...

Me too man.

But back then, I was a God among the kids in school. I had the best Pokemon cards, the best Digimon cards and I was up-to-date on all the latest episodes of Pokemon, Digimon and DBZ. I literally had kids coming to my house just to see how cool I was and how great my cards were...in fact I still have all my old Pokemon cards.
Quote by Matt_Malmsteen
Me too man.

But back then, I was a God among the kids in school. I had the best Pokemon cards, the best Digimon cards and I was up-to-date on all the latest episodes of Pokemon, Digimon and DBZ. I literally had kids coming to my house just to see how cool I was and how great my cards were...in fact I still have all my old Pokemon cards.

still got my Pokemon cards somewhere.....gonna try and find out how much they are worth and then sell them since i don't use them and some could be worth a bit of money
yea GT was totally lame. and i agree it would have been a lot better with Gohan as the major character cuz after who knows how long of Goku its not like ur gonna see anything new.

back when i used to watch it Vegeta was like the best ever in my oppinion... before he like killed himself or sumthing (i dont remember).

o and krillin.... dont forget krillin. and tien.

o boy, good times good times.
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Quote by theneildeal

BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO USE A BASS AMP FOR MY GUITAR!!!
I thought it sucked that half the characters from dragon ball lost a lot of their emphasis in dbz.

Tien, Yamcha (my fav), Chiatsu (sp?), and i'm sure i'm leaving out a few, but they either died within 10 episodes or were just never really heard of again.

depresses me
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Quote by nick dixon
my computer fans hum at a steady 32.4 db

bastard. my computer sounds like a 747 taking off.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

argh, i'm just gonna make a new thread and rename it...
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Yamcha

/Thread
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.