if i was to put my line 6 spider 2 head on ebay how much should i set the reserve price at. bearing in mind i payed like nearly 400 quid for it new nearly a year ago and it hasnt been gigged once.

i wont be putting the cab on there as i cant afford a good head AND a good cab so ill save up for a better cab later.
not alot im scoring a line 6 flextone III XL wich is 700 bucks for like 150... GOD I HATE LINE 6
You're going to get a very small, if any, return on that. Especially without the cab.
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Quote by rcmaster007
not alot im scoring a line 6 flextone III XL wich is 700 bucks for like 150... GOD I HATE LINE 6

everyone does. they arent that bad except thge spiders.

anyone else have a suggestion for the reserve price?
i have a question it says you can get a dual recto sound. but its solid state is that possible... or is it a super cheap imitation
Quote by rcmaster007
i have a question it says you can get a dual recto sound. but its solid state is that possible... or is it a super cheap imitation

The Flextones are decent modellers, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a decent imitation.

Just don't expect a whole lot.
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Thats like saying a Marshall MG can get THE Marshall sound. Crank the gain on a Spider and all you will get is frustration.
Gear
Ibanez GAX75 (first guitar and how i hate it...)
ESP LTD M200FM (I love red)
Randall Warhead. Oldschool.
dont expect to get anywhere near recto tone from a spider cos theys suck balls. most of trhe time it sounds like ur amp is behinda brick wall or there is no bass whatsoever. its just silly.

seen as it was new for about £375, do u think £200 is a reasonable reserve price?
Quote by rcmaster007

He was asking if the Flextone III could get a recto-like tone.

Not the spider.
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Quote by rcmaster007

he actually didnt say which

now can someone answer my question?!?!

does £200 sound like a reasonable reserve price?
Is this the Spider III HD150? I couldn't find a II HD150.

If so, it's not going to sell for that much.

You can get one of those new in the US for that much. I don't know what the pricing is like over there, though.
Gear:
ESP/LTD RZK-600
Peavey Valveking 112
EHX Metal Muff
Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Quote by zOMGREI
Is this the Spider III HD150? I couldn't find a II HD150.

If so, it's not going to sell for that much.

You can get one of those new in the US for that much. I don't know what the pricing is like over there, though.

its a spider II HD150. you cant get them any more but the retail price on the Spider III HD150 is £279. i just wanna know a fair reserve price
i say a hundred bucks average and if your lucky 150 but doubt it... like i said im getting a 700 dollar amp for 150, while your trying to sell a 250 dollar amp for like 200. and i was refering to the flextone i haven't tryed it yet.
i didntrealise the retail price was so low. ill set it at a hundred because that to me seems fair. thanks for all comments