Has anyone else seen these videos on youtube? It's like videos with really skinny girls who most likely have eating disorders. It really scares me that these girls are so unhealthy and some people think it's a good thing. A lot of the comments are warning people off it but every now and again there's a comment saying "Thanks for posting this! These videos are what keeps me up, when I get really hungry.. like now. "
Some even said that they wanted to develop an eating disorder. It terrifies me that people think being that thin is a good thing.

Anyway post your opinions.

Link
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Last edited by Mr_Jubby_Jubs at Jun 23, 2007,
well its from Youtube, the site that brought us Daxflame, Vincent745, and loads of ****ty bedroom guitarists, what do you expect? And people are also ignorant.

Quote by Doolittle
well its from Youtube, the site that brought us Daxflame, Vincent745, and loads of ****ty bedroom guitarists, what do you expect? And people are also ignorant.

Somebody, quick, sig that!!
Quote by Doolittle

Daxflame is awesome. Keep in mind though that hes acting.
Quote by Doolittle

I am confused. Are you bad mouthing Vincent and Bernice?
Hahah they're practically UG legends in a way.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
just one question:

who the hell would want to fuck that?

besides that, anorexia and bulimia are horrible disorders. I've watched friends waste away, taken to emergency rooms.. they're killing themselves, and they can't see the problem with it. their self-image is so distorted.. I hope everyone who is suffering from these disorders can get the help they need.
Quote by MakinLattes
just one question:

who the hell would want to fuck that?

Metallica.

It really does make me sad.

From what I've seen though, these girls have more health problems than what you'd think.

Weak immune system is a bitch to these kind of girls, it's not worth it.
ok let me clear my statement, i love both Bernice Juach the Third and Lil V, but i'm saying, how is this surprising?