I got high with my sisters boyfriend the other day and he had this thing that ground the weed up. I found out that its called a herb grinder and i want to know a good one to get. Does anybody know of a good herb grinder i can get off of ebay or something?
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
make sure it has a keef catcher. That way, alot of the keef falls to the bottom and you can top blunts with it. Mine cost $60.00, but i use the hell out of it.
Not Enough AssHatery
well im fully aware i can get them there. But the closest one is very far away.. and my mom isnt gonna drive me there! lol..
i need one i can get online
Quote by EVH_5150
Quote by nrc141
omg....any head shop...noob

and by "any" i mean EVERY SINGLE ONE
yes and by "the closest one is very far away.. and my mom isnt gonna drive me there!" i mean that i need one online
Quote by EVH_5150
Well it's not like there's well known brands and models, just pick one out and order it, how hard is it to do?? They're all pretty much the same, just differ in size and plastic or metal, if you seriously want a good one get a metal one, plastic doesn't grind well, harder to clean, breaks easier etc but is alot cheaper.
haha ok.. i just wanted to make sure there wasnt a special one i need for weed.. cuz the ones on ebay all say like tobacco/herb grinder and i wasnt sure if it all works
Quote by EVH_5150
include "weed" or "keef" in the search. if you see something that looks like what your sister's boyfriend used, you're on the right track. there is a special "grinder" for pot.

and please, don't put weed in a coffee grinder. it would shred it to pieces. make sure you get something hand held.

oh, and this should be in the drugs only thread.
Quote by MakinLattes

and please, don't put weed in a coffee grinder. it would shred it to pieces. make sure you get something hand held.

Lies, just push it down for a second, why pay more for something because it's specifically designed for pot? I'm not fully sure on this keef stuff but you can just take the crystals and make hash out of any old grinder.
Quote by Scooch
Lies, just push it down for a second, why pay more for something because it's specifically designed for pot? I'm not fully sure on this keef stuff but you can just take the crystals and make hash out of any old grinder.

okay, dude..
1. I work in a CAFE. I know about grinders.
2. weed grinders also help with seed removal.
3. you want to save the keef. it's pure THC.
Quote by thefretlord
well im fully aware i can get them there. But the closest one is very far away.. and my mom isnt gonna drive me there! lol..
i need one i can get online

google.com "herb grinder"
you can buy them in tobacco shops and sometimes in gas stations (they will usually be marketed for grinding tobacco which no one does)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What's wrong with SJ?! I was saying he could get one from SF, Haight-Ashbury, that place is full of druggies lol
Quote by MakinLattes
okay, dude..
1. I work in a CAFE. I know about grinders.

So you probably have some big expensive coffee grinder that's really good at chopping it coffee up quickly and not weed. A cheap one from Wal-Mart will work for weed I have done it many times with many different grinders.
Quote by Scooch
So you probably have some big expensive coffee grinder that's really good at chopping it coffee up quickly and not weed. A cheap one from Wal-Mart will work for weed I have done it many times with many different grinders.

I don't just make coffee at work. I grew up with stoners and caffeine addicts. I know what kind of grinder you're talking about, and they are made specifically for coffee for a good reason. plus, you just glossed over my other points, which are very relevant.

and our coffee grinder isn't expensive. it's just a large burr grinder.
alright well thanks for all your help guys! And to CyberBob.. or anybody what are the crystals and what do they do? im fairly new to this whole thing.. ive only done it a few times
Quote by EVH_5150
Crystals are basically really fine refined stuff, very fine powery stuff, gather it up over many grindings, apply and enjoy.
oh alright. thanks! Do i have to pick the seeds and stems out before i put it all in the grinder or can i just leave them?
Quote by EVH_5150