finally an exploit has been found for 3.50 psp firmware, a hello world has been released and now theres probably gonna be a downgrader soon, so all u people stuck on 3.10 plus can rejoice, this doesnt apply to me i just thought it might be helpful

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=3013974

EDIT: i should add that u need a legal UMD copy of lumines for psp
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Last edited by C.C. Deville at Jun 23, 2007,
yay I might get this game now.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
ya haha i downgraded at 3.03 with the unpatched GTA LCS and i must say that if it werent for homebrew my psp would probably be collecting dust haha
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Im really confused..Im trying to figure out what the hell is so awesome about that exploit and all I see on that link is "DAMN NOOBZ IZ DOWNGRADERS? LOLZ! plp/e0812nerd? ROOOFLMAOZ!!"

Can someone explain what the hell Hello World or any of that crap is in plain english?

Nerd is hard to translate...
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by FuneralOrgies
Im really confused..Im trying to figure out what the hell is so awesome about that exploit and all I see on that link is "DAMN NOOBZ IZ DOWNGRADERS? LOLZ! plp/e0812nerd? ROOOFLMAOZ!!"

Can someone explain what the hell Hello World or any of that crap is in plain english?

Nerd is hard to translate...

There's an exploit in the game. I dunno exactly how it works but it allows homebrew (unofficial) things to run off of it. Hello World is the first software to test out the exploit. It's nothing but a cool picture with a few lines of text on it.

The exciting part of it is that it could lead to the creation of a downgrader to downgrade the firmware (like an operating system) of the PSP to give it more compatibilty, or allow to upgrade to custom firmware.

Actually, the downgrader was released today. I'm charging my PSP right now so I can downgrade. Any other PSP owners downgrading?
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?