hey i'm just starting to get into drawing things..

it's nothing specific, no set color scheme, no one object to focus on, no perfect drawing..

i want it to be abstract and random, yet still be defined to where you can tell what you're looking at when focused on a part of the paper

so i just wanted help on a few things

what could go into my next pictures, the colors you'd like to see them in [or just shaded], any links to artwork to give me ideas would be nice too.. uhmm whatever is on your mind, random images/objects that you don't normally see, simple things, bold things.. anything is better than nothing, just talk [^-^]

thanx
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by AfroMan Skeeter

i want it to be abstract and random, yet still be defined to where you can tell what you're looking at when focused on a part of the paper

Can you show me an example of this?

I am not very knowledgeable in art.
just draw a penis

8===D

easy, see
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
yeah Metal claw has it, that's exactly what im looking for

so anything that's in your mind that could be drawn would be cool.. just try explainin it a little bit if you're not busy or you feel bored
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.

All my ideas are lame and not very serious.

The most recent picture in my head is Link (from the Legend of Zelda) reaching into Vincent745's pillow and pulling out the UREH Sword. Link then tries to read "Ureh" using the Book of Mudora. Zooming in on Link's eyes, you can see the reflection of "Ureh" backwards reading "Hero."
Haha this is weird, I was just gonna go draw stuff.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by Metal claw

All my ideas are lame and not very serious.

The most recent picture in my head is Link (from the Legend of Zelda) reaching into Vincent745's pillow and pulling out the UREH Sword. Link then tries to read "Ureh" using the Book of Mudora. Zooming in on Link's eyes, you can see the reflection of "Ureh" backwards reading "Hero."

thats a sweet idea, although i don't know much about link [or reflections in drawing] lol

im not an artist by any means, but i try
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Quote by d. b. cooper
Haha this is weird, I was just gonna go draw stuff.

hahaha well go do it ^-^
maybe this thread will end up giving you ideas
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.