Page 1 of 3
so today, i had a pretty alright day in the morning, i went to band practice, we wrote a new song that i'm really proud of, then my cousins came over, who i hate asnd ownt leave me aloen and are like half my age and just wont leave me alone and i wanna hit them cause i hate kids. anyways, the circus was in town today, and i wanted to go with someone, a girl, who i like, and we were gonna protest (shes a vegan, i'm a vegetarian cause my rents wont let me be vegan) but of ocurse, i couldnt go cause i was stuck with ****ing little kids.

anyways, i sincerly have been thinking for a while that someone hates me and deliberately tries to stop me from succeeding. Whenever i have a good time, or a good day, or enjoy myself in ANY way, shape, or form, something bad happens to humble me from feeling happy.

i always mess thigns up in life, everyone tells me i'm smart when its quite obvious that i'm close to being mentally retarded. i'm a slob, and whenever i start something, i get bored of it, or just eventually forget. i never have anyone to talk to about this, cause i know if i tell my counseller some other stuff that he legally has to tell my parents, so i'm turning to the pit. how ****ign pathetic is this.

i won't to kill myself, but i'm too pussy to do it, and i keep thinking "oh maybe peopel do actualyy care aobut me and will miss me" but then i feel selfish for thinking so highly of myself that people will miss me.

help?
Quote by Dirge Humani
What the hell were you going to protest?

the way they treat the animals at the circus, i kno someone who works concession at the place theyre holding it at, shes seen some ****.
Yum.

Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
...Tell me you're into that because you're trying to get laid.. Please. Even if it's not true, just say it is..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Dud...... I have/had the same issues. Maybe that chick that you like will listen, I have had some really ****ty days. The chick that I liked happend to be the only one around to talk to at the time. I am usually a really closed up person, but it all flowed out to her and she just took it and made me feel a whole lot better.

Her and I arent going out yet, still think that I have a little ways to go for that. Low self-esteem is the reason for that. It will help though, dont go for some UG'rs who just say 'eat meat" and that ****. If you open up to that chick too, she may like you more since she feels you trust her more.

The only difference i saw in that is that I love meat... meat... meat... now i need a steak.

EDIT: didnt notice the part about protesting, kinda skipped over that..... WTF??? Circus animals dont have it all that bad, they are prolly better off than those Zoo animals. They are the main attraction, so why wouldnt they have good treatment? Poor conditioned animals at a circus, mean less money.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Last edited by metalisbest at Jun 23, 2007,
i care about you, simply for the fact that you exist and are a person. and if you died, having now "met" you on UG, i would miss you. so dude, dont give up. my friend brian once said "to get to the fruit in life, you have to take a little manure now and then." in other words, to get to the good stuff in life sometimes you have to deal with crap. hang in there, look at the positive things however small they are. and remember that if you died, people would miss you, even me, someone youve never met.
Last edited by thundrstruk891 at Jun 23, 2007,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
...Tell me you're into that because you're trying to get laid.. Please. Even if it's not true, just say it is..

no. i'm not.
i don't give two fukks about sex.
dude yeah, you sound like a total asshole.....

naw just kidding. just lighten up a bit man, take an objective look at **** that happens to you, like imagine it as a tv show, and a lot of it just looks funny as ****. i don't get really mad about much because i do that. weed helps too though.
You fail for saying your life sucks and you can walk around freely. I'm in a cast until July 10th and you don't see me starting threads to bitch.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
oh yeah and another thing, you should start eating meat again. damn i'd be pissy too if i was a vegetarian.
yes you do, you crave sex
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by We'realltoBlame
You fail for saying your life sucks and you can walk around freely. I'm in a cast until July 10th and you don't see me starting threads to bitch.

casts come off easily.

self esteem takes ages to build up. now, if you have no positive advice, please, dont bitch.

and thank you alot metalisbest, thundrstruk891, vantage4.

p.s. metalisbest, i hate to break it to you, but they're treated terrible, they are hit, yelled at, you ever hear aobut elephants oging ape a circuses? you know why? cuase they're ****ing pissed off about being hit and zapped.
lame.

you want to kill yourself because you had to hang out with your cousins this afternoon? boo-frickety-hoo, man.

sounds to me like you have a house, a family, a guitar, a band (with whom you're probably friends), a girl who you're involved with in one way or the other... i can tell by your basic level of literacy and paragraph structure that you aren't retarded.

quit bitching like a little bitch about some bad luck... maybe you're just awkward because your're still growing.... but i don't think having your good luck tempered with bad luck constitutes a need to off oneself. maybe you're listening to too much emo music... rich white kids shouldn't have much to be that whiny / emotional about.
Last edited by frigginjerk at Jun 23, 2007,
Quote by original=punk
casts come off easily.

self esteem takes ages to build up. now, if you have no positive advice, please, dont bitch.

p.s. metalisbest, i hate to break it to you, but they're treated terrible, they are hit, yelled at, you ever hear aobut elephants oging ape a circuses? you know why? cuase they're ****ing pissed off about being hit and zapped.

anytime. its what im here fore
Thats so funny. You didn't want to bang her at the circus in front of all the abused animals? Was she ugly?
I'm a vegetarian...and happier for it.

original, you sound like a pretty cool guy. I can't guarantee it'll get better, but I can guarantee people get less stupid as you get older, which should definitely help it get better. Hang in there!
Quote by frigginjerk
lame.

you want to kill yourself because you had to hang out with your cousins this afternoon? boo-frickety-hoo, man.

sounds to me like you have a house, a family, a guitar, a band (with whom you're probably friends), a girl who you're involved with in one way or the other...

quit bitching like a little bitch about some bad luck... maybe you're just awkward because your're still growing.... but i don't think having your good luck tempered with bad luck constitutes a need to off oneself.

its not aobut the ocusins, that was just today, its how i feel after everytime i do osmething good, the ocusins weren't my karmatic punishment for having a good day, feeling ****ty now is my punishment, i dont knwo how to explain it, its just whenever something good happens for me, i.e., band, girlfriend, whatever. i always feel ****ty in the end and i dont understand it.
yeah, you know what?

i'm probly whing right now, i am a ****ing pussy and should grow the **** up. whatever. **** it.
Quote by original=punk
casts come off easily.

This was just a self esteem building rant so I won't get rid of the self esteem you got from yelling at guy over the internet by telling you the truth.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by original=punk
yeah, you know what?

i'm probly whing right now, i am a ****ing pussy and should grow the **** up. whatever. **** it.

No man. A piece of ass will brighten up anyones day man.
Quote by original=punk
its not aobut the ocusins, that was just today, its how i feel after everytime i do osmething good, the ocusins weren't my karmatic punishment for having a good day, feeling ****ty now is my punishment, i dont knwo how to explain it, its just whenever something good happens for me, i.e., band, girlfriend, whatever. i always feel ****ty in the end and i dont understand it.

like many young people, you're letting your current emotional state colour your entire outlook on life. one thing i learned as i got older was that life is NOT lived at the mile-a-minute pace kids think it is... kids see too much MTV and YouTube and such that they think life should consist of nothing but awesome **** happening all the time, and that all that boring everyday stuff just takes care of itself...

if i had the same day as you did, i'd be slightly cheesed about not being able to go protest, but still glad that my band had a jam, we wrote a good song, and that would be enough for me. i mean, so you had to cancel some plans... so what? if that's an example of some "terrible bad luck" or "karmatic punishment" then you have a lot to learn...
dude i know what you mean about something good happening everything goes wrong. happens to me all the ****ing time. like i really liked this one girl and then she goes behind my back and makes out with some other guy. but luckly she had a twin sister so now im hitting that **** lol.

but yeah thats just one example. no matter how bad it gets theres always something else or someone else.

but when my lifes falling apart. i always fall back to guitar its just something thats always there no matter what.

and dude never kill yourself thats just for pussys. life is so tight yeah it blows **** sometimes but theres so many more good things.

bad times are part of life get over it.

but yeah i totally hear you out on the good things happen then bad stuff happens to humble you. idk what the hell it is but i ****ing hate it.

anyways hope you get better. not that your sick whatever.
good luck to you.

EDIT: ive also changed how i think about things. if your just carefree and like yeah whatever take life as it comes. but i mean care about girls and stuff but other stuff just be like yeah whatever. let it go.

good luck
www.myspace.com/tylermilliren
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Bass
Ibanez ICB200 4-String Bass
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Stompbox Tuner
Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer Pedal
Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus
Dream Bass
Fender Aerodyne 4-String Jazz Bass
Last edited by homeecheese at Jun 23, 2007,
friggenjerk, you dont know me, so how do you know if i even watch mtv and youtube?

i just am confused as to why i feel ****ty even after somethign great happens to me. i want to know why i hate everything that i do or attempt to do at the end of the day. i want to know why i want to smash mylava lamp over myhead for thinking selfishly (which i am now, so i'm sorry for being an egcentric jackoff)
Quit being such a whiny little pre pubescent bitch and karma won't screw you over in future.

You make your own success, and why are you a vegetarian? Sounds like could just be to be different and be a twisted little ****.

You talk about wanting to kill yourself but your problems don't sound out of the norm. Quit being a bloody emo or go listen to MCR if you want to feel understood.

Just my opinions.
your cool, dont worry about what the ass holes say on here.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm sorry for being an insensitive asshole. No I did not read all the posts in your thread just what you posted. Grow a set of balls you whiney little asshole and join the real world.
God I feel so much better now.
Punk
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
ok i change my answer some people are just ****ed up in the head.
your one of them.

the reason you feel like a bitch is because you want to feel like a bitch.

whatever i dont ever know why im posting in this ****.
www.myspace.com/tylermilliren
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Bass
Ibanez ICB200 4-String Bass
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Stompbox Tuner
Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer Pedal
Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus
Dream Bass
Fender Aerodyne 4-String Jazz Bass
Quote by tyronelab
Quit being such a whiny little pre pubescent bitch and karma won't screw you over in future.

You make your own success, and why are you a vegetarian? Sounds like could just be to be different and be a twisted little ****.

You talk about wanting to kill yourself but your problems don't sound out of the norm. Quit being a bloody emo or go listen to MCR if you want to feel understood.

Just my opinions.
People can't help being sad, if they could no-one would be sad. People can't just decide 'I'm going to be happy!'.

Threadstarter, you're probably depressed, it happens to everyone at some time. I don't know how you could feel better though, sorry.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 23, 2007,
Quote by whalepudding
Wow...

You're a dick.

no he's not
sorry but I agree with him
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
but if do have depression (as in the real mental illness, not "oh i feel blue right now") why do i have it? like i 've said, i dont SEE any reason to be this way.

but i still DO feel this way. which is why im so confused and crazy, cause it makes no sense.
Quote by whalepudding
Wow...

You're a dick.

Threadstarter, you're probably depressed, it happens to everyone at some time. I don't know how you could feel better though, sorry.

Firstly, thanks Jackal.

I'm a dick? Possibly. Its 4 a.m. here and I've been up since 7a.m. working a 9 hour day so I'm not in a sympathetic mood.

Yes people get depressed but he came across to me as a teenager with teen angst. I'm 18 so I've got passed any stages similar to that and then I didn't whine like he did, or act emo. I just thought screw it, I'll be fine and life can't always be great. I'm not that bad off.

I stand by my points and apparently a lot of people in this thread also do.

Don't come to the pit looking for sympathy, aint gonna happen if its not deserving. The pit can be sympathetic but its very subjective and depends on if its suitable to sympathise or not.

I've absolutely no intention of sympathising incase some other emo comes on here, sees they'll get sympathy and the pit is full of similar threads.

Google depression or find some teen sites.
Alright, I have some self-confidence issues too. Don't give up! There is a lot to live for! Don't feel bad for thinking that people care about you, that is not being selfish. There are people out there who care about you. Everyone has a period in their life where they think they are crap. Your parents care, your friends care, and your family cares. And don't just have sex with her to solve your problems, that only may only last temporarily. You seem like the kind of guy who wouldn't anyways, but just throwing that out there...

I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Last edited by KaMiKaZi90 at Jun 23, 2007,
Quote by SOADisdabest
sorry for asking but whats the difference between a vegan and a vegetarian?

np, vegans are a type of vegetarian that refrain from using every animal product, eggs, milk, geletin (has cows bone marrow in it) fur, leather, the works.

vegetarians try to do all that, but dont always refrain from all that.

i stay away form geletin, and i dont wear leather or wool or asnythign like that, but my rents ownt let me cut out eggs and dairy
Page 1 of 3