Ok, does anyone do this? My friend has a sector 9 and lately we've been making runs down some of the local hills and its quite a rush. I want to get a board of my own soon. Mind you, I've done skating quite a bit previous to this so I know how to do it and all that. I just want to start getting into long boarding. I'm basically looking for some of the best longboard brands and that. I'm going to be building one soon so yeah hit me up with what are the best decks, bearings, trucks, etc...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
i go abec 9's all the way.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
oh yeah for sure bro, do think certain brand hold up better than others of longer runs?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
my friend let me his sector 9 once, it was sweet
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
yeah, i think im in love, its just so smooth, and its a rush, i need some bigger hills though
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
I used to longboard for the snowboard/surf feeling and it was quite awesome. After that I got into flowboarding and then I moved and theres not really anywhere to do it here. Sector 9's are nice thou. Ive tried em before but i could never bring myself to pay that much for a board. For trucks i would DEFINATELY (sp?) check out Carver's longboard trucks. The rest is up to you though. IMO a deck is a deck maybe get something 7/9 ply. Personally I prefer the kicktail over pintail but thats a matter of opinion.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
get huge gel wheels, make sure they are gel, it's like riding on a cloud, skull skates make amazing longboards, as for trucks i don't really know, i think independent does longboard trucks, but definately get the gel wheels
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.