its not that im worried about it (got all ma hair ) its just that i dont wanna end up like my dad (big bald spot at thirty five ) so what are some ways to keep all my hair for longer?

Quote by the_poison125
its not that im worried about it (got all ma hair ) its just that i dont wanna end up like my dad (big bald spot at thirty five ) so what are some ways to keep all my hair for longer?

Well if it's genetics, you're done for.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Well if it's genetics, you're done for.

lol

ok not exactly one hundred percent on this sooo...

ok so from what i know about genetics (not much ) hair comes from the mothers side (resesive gene or something) and my mums dad is 60 - 70 or something and is just starting to lose his hair sooooo... does that count for anything? lol i probly have got it waaaaaay wrong
Just rub semen into everything.

In fact, sleep on a pillow of semen. I did it and it definitely helps!

I don't do it and it doesn't help.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Avoid wearing hats, although that's just a "rumor". Are you starting to lose it now?
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Are you starting to lose it now?

nah dude ... im 13
Last edited by the_poison125 at Jun 24, 2007,
Thank god. I wouldn't worry about it until it starts to occur. So you're safe for another 20 years, but then, you're done for.
666 BRO
is it true that if u masterbate ur hair falls out or is that what the christians say so u wont wank?

also heavy working and having long hair make ur hair fall out quicker to?

my dad had realy long hair once ( its scary )
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
The answer my friend, is blowin' in the wind.
The answer is blowin' in the wind.

lmfao
It has a lot to do with your mother's side of the family, you're right. Not 100% mom, but she's very influential, so it sounds like you could get fairly lucky.
DOWN&OUT
ok another thing does smoking weed help? i heard it does something to ur hormones slowing baldness

though im not gonna smoke weed just for this though
All I know is that the day you start thinning, cut your hair. Nothing's worse than a guy with long hair and the rising sun in the back. I loved my longer hair, but when I started to lose it at the age of 33 or so I almost completely shaved it.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Well there's a chance you could go bald like your dad. What's your mothers side like? cos' you are more likely to inherit mpb from there.

Currently there's no cure to stop mpb, but there are you can take and topicals you can use to slow the process down. Also there's hair transplants but tbh they are expensive and dodgy.

I wouldn't worry though you're only 13 and you probably won't experience balding until later in life...of course I could be wrong though i.e I'm nineteen and am already into the balding process....and none of my relatives are bald!

If you do go bald my best advice would be get over it.
Quote by Kankuro
Thank god. I wouldn't worry about it until it starts to occur. So you're safe for another 20 years, but then, you're done for.

This isn't necessarily true. I have had a handful of buddies that have lost a significant amount of hair before the age of 22-23. If he is thirteen, it could start within the next 10 years even.

Sorry man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by radio_schizo
Well there's a chance you could go bald like your dad. What's your mothers side like? cos' you are more likely to inherit mpb from there.

Currently there's no cure to stop mpb, but there are you can take and topicals you can use to slow the process down. Also there's hair transplants but tbh they are expensive and dodgy.

I wouldn't worry though you're only 13 and you probably won't experience balding until later in life...of course I could be wrong though i.e I'm nineteen and am already into the balding process....and none of my relatives are bald!

If you do go bald my best advice would be get over it.

like i said all the males in my mother side all have their hair my grandad (mums side) is 60 and has all his hair and my mums brother is same age as my dad (maybe older) and ha all his hair