does anybody else find these videos disturbing?
member #2 of the hippies kickass club
Quote by toastchad
does anybody else find these videos disturbing?

no, it's a completely regulated sport just like boxing, kickboxing, and wrestling. it's just a combination of the three. back in the day it was very much unregulated, and that was a bit gross, but lately it's been much more respectable and it's a quickly growing sport.

I think it should replace boxing. Think about it... boxing, you punch a guy until he gets knocked down, but if he can get back on his feEnter away message text here.et within 10 seconds, you continue to punch him, causing unnecessary and frankly stupid brain damage (successive blows after a single large trauma, even if they aren't heavy, will further the damage a lot). No wonder boxers always get concussions. In mixed martial arts, if a player is unable to intelligently defend himself, the ref stops the fight immediately. No 10-count, no unnecessary brutality. The fight can also end with a submission... there are a variety of ways to win a match in mixed martial arts, not so much with boxing (punch him in the face more times than he punches you in the face and try not to fall over).

While I admit that boxers are much more calculating and precise with their punches, they wouldn't stand a chance in the octagon.
I didnt know kimbo did pro fights. I just see him messing people up on youtube in their own backyards.
Quote by mycat
I didnt know kimbo did pro fights. I just see him messing people up on youtube in their own backyards.

yeah he is pretty badass at street fighting i guess you would say those videos are crazy