I guess I didn't really need to put this in the bass forum, but I feel more at home here, so here goes:

How do I mount casters onto my cab? It looks like there are only metal "bashguards" on each corner of the cab, held on by screws, but it doesn't look like I could just swap those for a caster.

Does this mean I have to drill holes into the enclosure to fit the caster? Isn't that bad for the cab?
I would guess you will have to drill holes, unless you can find cornerguards with castors on already. Drilling holes shouldn't affect the cab I don't think, it's just like drilling a hole for a thumbrest or pickup cover on a bass.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I think drilling holes is a must, but it shouldn't affect the cab at all. You should be good to go
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
You can just holes and use T-nuts to accept the bolts. If it is a heavey cab you may need an extra 1x for support inside the cab. You can also opt for kickback casters on the back and ad a handle. It isn't hard to accomplish.

Here is a pic of one of the cabs I build with the kickback casters.
Quote by MLmaster37
well i definitely trust you *reads posts and sig*
thank you for your help

Over 30 years in the biz. If you are looking for speaker info, I have tried many over the years . So hit me up and I will try to help you younger guys and gals.