Just said he "must have a look some time" at the UG forums. I recall a thread entitled "What would your parents say if they saw the pit?".

This will get a lot of "go to that thread" replies (moreso because I said this) but I don't want to hijack that by asking.

What the hell do I do?
dont worry, my dad reads these forums whilst he's at work, just to check i'm not doing anything i shouldnt have. If anything, he laughs most of the time. Just relax mate, if you havent been doing anything you shouldnt have, you've got nothing to worry about.

saying that...try and block UG or something on his PC if you're that worried?
Save the last bullet for yourself!

Or just say you only go into the classic rock or electric guitar section of the forums.. there pretty tame...
Just come out on the forums, he'll be too shocked to use the internet ever again.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
lol at feel bads sig
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
You've outed yourself! As soon as he reads, " My Dad..... Just said he "must have a look some time" at the UG forums", he'll put two and two together and come up with you.

Now when he checks out your MySpace page ....
I would be banned from the computer for life.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Point him towards this thread.

Then tell him about that thing you did with the goat and your sister's doll.
I know a dad who knows both his teenage kids' myspace profiles (despite them disguising the sites) which means he also has a lead on all their friends too because of it.

He checks them every coupla days and the worst is the kids do not know that their dad knows.
After some of the pictures I found in my Dad's folder, I dont think he would really give a ****.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
he'd be a pretty horrible dad if he just went through all the stuff you do...kick his ass
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by dann_blood
After some of the pictures I found in my Dad's folder, I dont think he would really give a ****.

goatse?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.