when me and my band are songwtiring most of the time one stupid little diagreement turns into a full blown war, anyone else here get that?
any ideas onto how to help it. its a pain in the ass.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I call my penis 'Dr Danger'

Quote by mattyp90
A Chuck Norris roundhouse kick ... to the face, naturally.

If you've Noticed this Notice you will Notice that this Notice is not worth Noticing.
nope we never have it, but thats because its more my band seeing as i sing and play guitar, and the other two have their own side projects to voice their opinions in.

Maybe you should decide on a band leader, someone who you all agree has eevryones interests at heart, and who is responsible and all that stuff, then make his or her decisions final, that could help alot.

Or tell your other bands members to stop being childish and start compromising, if you like different genres, mix them together.
Resolve all your differences in a thoroughly final, indisputable fashion. Here's how it works.
When 2 of you have an argument, once it gets bad enough, discusiion stops. You both drop your pants, and start to give the other a wank. First to get a hard on loses, and is also gay.
pistols at dawn
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by JFJH
Maybe you should decide on a band leader...
I smell another argument brewing...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Never had that, I know a couple of people argued over whether Herman Li is a British Citizen because he is of Asian heritage.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.