Hey There Everybody!

I have been playing guitar for 3 month now, both Electric/Acousting at same time.

In 3 month i can play Am D7 G/D G E H7 A7 C D F+7 Dm G7/D G7 E7 chords without loosing any 0.0001 seconds while playing a song.

I can do legatos and some sliding.
I can do vibrations.
I can play few songs very nicely. (Check YouTube for "Spanish Romance (V. Gomez)" i can play this song better (it should be played slowers)
I Have problems with chords that you need to close whole fret and then move the chord from fret to fret without loosing chord.
And i have some problems playing with pick, i can strum but i think because i started playing with fingers i cant perfectly coordinate pick on different strings or it's me fast playing ... :P

Well the idea of this topic is that when i checked some lessons on UG like Powerchords i had little problem because i cant take some of them(i can but some strings dont sound clear)

and you pros out there can you please tell me how should a "progression chart" look like for begginer? or what should i do now?which lessons are perfect for a begginer like me (on UG/GMC)? you get the idea....

like month 1 - basic chords
month 2 - playing chords non-stop
month 3 - sliding
month 4 - melodies
etc... i think you got it...

and another thing is that lets say "Guns'n'Roses - Dont Cry" they use Am D7 and G for there song but they play it a bit differently so sometimes it gets hard to catch up with them.

btw i am 15 years old.

P.S. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH and i can record if it's needed how i play ;P

and i want to be a rythym guitarist.
can u play any scales
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
then it sounds like u got everything down, now all u have to do is practice practice practice. Also u need to learn different types of genres of songs such as blues, punk, metal, hard rock, folk, country, blugrass etc.
just try to learn as many songs in different genres as u can. keep it up, u r doing way better then i was after 3 months.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
thanks buddy

i can play rock , blues, the antonio banderas song "desperado", dunno lots of stuff...
the problem is i dont have AMP on electric guitar

and the style i started practicing was not to learn the songs but the basic of genres.

like some chords that are most common, then 1 blues melody, 1 folk , 1 country etc...

now everytime i start learning a song from famous rock bands like RHCP guns'n'roses metallica etc... i get stuck sooner or later because it's either played to fast or they use insanely hard chords to play fast.

i have huge problems when trying to move from f chord to any other chord that has a full closed fret... and they have so many unknown things like fast legatos+vibrations dunno lots of stuff

so i would realy like to find a lesson/song/video that teaches some techniques playing different styles or a simple song to add 1 new element to my knowledge and not 1203103 together...

peace
hey, your doing better than me after 3 years, lmao .... i am however interetsed in the H7 chord you mentioned?!?
Can you play barrre chords? A lot of beginners have problems with them for some reason.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
String 1 Fret 2
String 2 Open
String 3 Fret 2
String 4 XXXX
String 5 Fret 2
String 6 XXXX
Quote by Welsh Guitar
Can you play barrre chords? A lot of beginners have problems with them for some reason.

i can but the problem is i cant to it fast...

guns'n'roses - dont cry

F G AM
F G AM
F G C G/H AmG
F G Am

i can start playing but i have problem playing f second times... i mean i need some time to take it like 1-2 secs.
Quote by neon.twilight
hey, your doing better than me after 3 years, lmao .... i am however interetsed in the H7 chord you mentioned?!?

Also known as B7.

e|-2-|
B|-0-|
G|-2-|
D|-1-|
A|-2-|
E|---|
In some countries, such as Norway where I live, a lot of people refér to B as H.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
To be honest you're doing really well for 3 months, it looks like you've figured out the basics first which is the best way to go. Don't worry about lead playing too much, maybe spend a couple more months improving your rhythm technique and chord knowledge...remember you've got your whole life to learn stuff. Some people will play for 30 years and never play a solo so you shouldn't worry if you haven't done ont after only a few short months.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Word of advice, do not try to speed too fast. This will develop horrible technique, and you will have to start over. Just focus on getting the right sound when you fret, speed is a gradual thing; however, if you rush your speed, it will screw you over in maybe 1,2,3,4,5+ years from now, and you will have to readjust your playing style which is challenging. Don't try to constantly push your speed. Indeed, you are off at a good start. I would just learn songs if I were in your position.
thanks.... maybe some recommendations because what ever song i check is horribly hard... as i posted before maybe a song

that has only 1 new element to add to my skills and not like "nothing else matters" which has tons of barre chords vibratos and legatos together....

or a lesson on UG that i can practice for month and month...
i have 1 lesson like that :
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/correct_practice/strengthen_your_hands.html

i am doing this practive everyday, when i started i couldn't feel pinky nor do the barre chords but after everyday 30 mins practive on this few times i can play with pinky as with my index finger
i just watched
Guitar Lesson - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dave Navvaro

he shows hes style and how he impromizes around chords....

it looks realy scary... what's the time required to get there? like the maximum time for not-a-stupid guy
Quote by TeXaS_db
can u play any scales

Can you play scales really fast with distortion?

O.o
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
Ugh, there is no H chord.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
Can you play scales really fast with distortion?

O.o

What's the point in that? He wants to improve his playing, not do boring speedfreak stuff.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com