Have you tried the other end of the neck? in the body?
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?
The allen wrench is for the truss rod. Your saddle is where the action lies. Loosen (or remove if you're replacing them) the strings, and check under the saddle for any shims. Sometimes, manufacturers know that the customer will want to adjust their own action, so they boost the height of their saddles with small shims that you can remove (or add). If not, you'll have to sand down the bottom of the saddle a bit. If you intend to go this route, proceed very slowly. Remember; you can always take off, but you can't put back on.
ohhh... that was a really good-looking guitar! i just needed to say that :P

btw: how does it sound?
Sounds excellent, wonderful considering the price of €300.
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
PM Noxiosimitator to join
Quote by Chad48309
The allen wrench is for the truss rod. Your saddle is where the action lies. Loosen (or remove if you're replacing them) the strings, and check under the saddle for any shims. Sometimes, manufacturers know that the customer will want to adjust their own action, so they boost the height of their saddles with small shims that you can remove (or add). If not, you'll have to sand down the bottom of the saddle a bit. If you intend to go this route, proceed very slowly. Remember; you can always take off, but you can't put back on.

I think I'll wait till I'm changing the strings. Thanks
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
Quote by Chad48309

QFT.

Also try to sand it straight because I've seen some dummies screw it up.

Don't ask me how, it's simple enough. Just take it slow.
Hi Ninewhilenine i agfree with one of the previous posters it is a nice looking.
Oh the truss rod bolt is in the soundhole of your guitar it was visable in your linked pic (just)

But the truss rod isnt for adjusting the action the bridge, saddle & nut are the main ways of action adjustment. depends where (on the neck) it is too high or too low.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Ok, thanks everybody!
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
There is not a lot to taking the saddle down a bit on the bottom with sandpaper.
& even if you stuff up a new saddle is only a couple of bucks.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!