I practise for parkour. It gets me in shape and I have fun doing it.
I was just watching the Top Gear episode earlier where James gets beaten in a race through the city by free runners. Good stuff
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I don't but it's pretty popular in my town. It's fun just going to the shop for a drink and then you turn round and some kid backflips off a phonebox.
It's cool. Not something I'd do with my free time, but it's somewhat entertaining.
Yesterday I did a bit with a freind, but I cant jump off high things because of my ****ing knees
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LeLtS8ZCjfg a video of a dude i know , a good buddy of mine did the editing for the video, nothin special, just thought id share cause its relevant

(awesome choice in song i must say)
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Last edited by thrashster at Jun 24, 2007,
Quote by thrashster
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LeLtS8ZCjfg a video of a dude i know , a good buddy of mine did the editing for the video, nothin special, just thought id share cause its relevant

(awesome choice in song i must say)

Wow, he's good
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
The soundtrack's in the description.

Thanks bud
used to,with friends, not anymore. in the gym at my school, we had mats, tables, etc and screwed around in there a lot. we took to the streets but in my town theres not much of anything but flat roads
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
It looks awesome, but so dangerous..
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
It's quality, have any of you seen the vid of the guy jumping two buildings and he falls on his back ?
i like it, tis fun
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
I used to do my bit of free running. Havent done it for while though. But once you learn the vaults and the jumps, they're with you forever.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I think I'm gonna try getting into this. I can over jump pretty high objects, and I have quite a bit of upper body strength, so I guess anything is possible. It just takes a lot of practice. That's for sure.

I suppose I can start by jumping from stuff, and landing in a somersault.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I used to do it loads with one of my friends but we stopped. Now I want to get back into it and learn to backflip and wallflip.

Any Freerunning teams in Scotland?
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I'd do it but I can't do backflips or anything like that. And my town doesn't really have any convienently placed overhanging poles or anything.

Look up Urban Ninja in youtube and look at the first vid. Coolest freerunner ever.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...