what i your favorite kind of vacation? i wont post a poll because there are probably going to be a lot of different answers. mine is going to a small beach town like laguna beach. i freakin love it. if my family wasnt opposed to it, i would hang out at the beach all day everyday

so tell us what yours is. some examples would be skiing, going overseas, etc
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Last edited by rnrsoldier1461 at Jun 24, 2007,
Going somewhere other than in my country.
preferably somwhere interesting with more than one thing to do all day (I'm looking at you persistent sunbathers!)
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Chillin' out.

Literally doing nothing. For example: Sitting on the beach listening to music, maybe reading a good book or just sunbathing, playing pool with my family members or friends who are with me.

Something relaxed, i'm not one for all that "OMG LETS GO TO (INSERT GREEK SUB-ISLAND HERE) AND R4VE IT UP LOLOLOLOLOL!!11!1shift+1"
Quote by Matticuss22
Chillin' out.

Literally doing nothing. For example: Sitting on the beach listening to music, maybe reading a good book or just sunbathing, playing pool with my family members or friends who are with me.

Something relaxed, i'm not one for all that "OMG LETS GO TO (INSERT GREEK SUB-ISLAND HERE) AND R4VE IT UP LOLOLOLOLOL!!11!1shift+1"

Yeah man, I went to this place in Spain called Tarifa, it's this nice, quiet, chilled out little village on the Southern Coast. Best three weeks of my life
I just love summer vacation and taking trips across the state with my friends. The one I'm looking most forward to is Warped Tour in Buffalo. It's going to be good times before my friend heads off to college.
Cities. I don't like lazing around doing nothing on some beach somewhere. I need to be in the middle of civilization.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
i prefer not to go out,i want to stay and play, but my family loves the beaches at 32 hours of travel away (cancun, mexico), and i dont wanna go there, its too far away
Going to Daytona or Daytona Beach with friends
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Some beach with huge-ass waves...yeah...that's nice...
christmas vacation...staying home, seeing people...eating lots of christmas type junk food

I like summer when I don't go anywhere and just kinda sit around, playing sports, drinking here and there....easy going
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.