Im looking for a good video camera to record skate videos. My price range is around $350. Can anyone help?
uhm hi?
Just save up and get a VX
Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Face it, t3h MG mini-stack pwns your face.
as long as it has good quality and can record, get it!
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
save up..

believe me, it's worth it
(and you'll be a lot better by than)

boarders ftw !!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by mr.screwdriver

I just mentioned the Sony VX because of the fisheye lenses that you can use with it. But if your just filming you and your friends skating that camera will be fine i'm sure.
Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Quote by cocacolabottle
Only losers film theirselfs skateboarding.

Yeah because you would never want to get yourself noticed or help people out with videos or anything
uhm hi?
Quote by mr.screwdriver
Yeah because you would never want to get yourself noticed or help people out with videos or anything

Theirs like 3 billion videos of pro skateboarders' trick tips, why would someone need your video? I'm sorry, I've been skateboarding for 8 years and I still can't seem to get over the whole videotaping thing, I just don't see the whole point, I hate when you're in a park and there's like 5 14 year olds filming their kickflips down the 3 stair, it just bothers me.
Quote by PooKoo
quoted for ****ing truth.

Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Hey cocacolabottle, have you ever heard of getting noticed? A lot of people make vids of theirselves skating so maybe some type of team will notice them. Me and my friends are making a vid right now. We call ourselves Short Bus Skates..haha.
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.