Ok, due to the high influx of DJs that are unknown to me, I am starting a thread. Remember though, if you do not see your name up here, doesn't mean you are not a DJ. If psp401 gave you the password, you are a DJ. BUT ONLY PSP401. If you got it from another member, or are not on this list, you are not a DJ. If I told you, you are on aim, let me know. Also, I will be posting mostly AIM names.

DJs
Funcoot - DJ
_G_ String - DJ
AlexP879 - DJ
jpburns88 - DJ
Marcosjiron505 - DJ
davy jones drew - DJ
Duncan

These people are DJs along with anyone psp401 authorized.

These are the only guys I have talked to. If you wish to DJ, contact me via AIM alexflood42
or msn notoriouslua@gmail.com I do not check that email.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
If psp401 authorized you, post here.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
so what does it take to be a "DJ"
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I'll look into this too. I think I used to have the plug in. If you can, send me a PM on all the info and I'll do it.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Leonheart
I might look into doing this.
Your old avatar was so much sexier.
i dont hitnk u should let leon do it cause he stole my avatar
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
This Is Old Let It Die
Quote by smirnoff_black
I'll be a DJ. I have a ton of Metal. I have a fast computer and alot of time.

Seriously, give me something to do.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Can no one read, let this die, it is old.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Perhaps you should stop posting?

....whoops.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.