i was lookin at guitars and these two stood out (for the amount of money i have) does ne one kno which is the better buy? thanks in advance
i prefer the RG, if u have a grg u will live with the fact u aint got a proper ibanez
GRG= Extreme budget/ begginer RG.
RG- In this case, a lower end, but still good and very playable RG.
Your choice.
I'm back, you douchebags.

I love my GRG and I use it to gig alot. I've done it up alot (more than the guitars worth) and it sounds absolutely fantastic. So anyone who thinks it's not a proper guitar or whatnot soon takes that back after I knock a tune out through my cranked Orange
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica

I love my GRG and I use it to gig alot. I've done it up alot (more than the guitars worth) and it sounds absolutely fantastic. So anyone who thinks it's not a proper guitar or whatnot soon takes that back after I knock a tune out through my cranked Orange

hey i wanted to kno since u own the GEG170DX did u have ne problems with it before u redid it. thanks for the opinion
Decent wood, neck, pickups, both are good if you ask me

Preference, its still an Ibanez if you're so worried about it
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by metalwarrior40
hey i wanted to kno since u own the GEG170DX did u have ne problems with it before u redid it. thanks for the opinion

Hmmm, I've had nothing major with mine. Perhaps a little grounding issue but I've yet to play a sub £300 guitar that was perfectly grounded. It was a great little guitar to start with but now is a snarly beast that takes a hell of a beating. It's my main gig guitar because it's hardy and sounds great.

It has potential you see
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay