I was wondering if it's a good idea, if you like a girl, and she is on a church trip for a week, to send on MSN a heart-smiley thing for each day she is gone? What should I do?

Stupid question, but I need help with it! Thanks.

(Or anything else! Anything I should do at all)
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Nah, I wouldn't do it. I'm sure there are better ways of telling someone you like them (assuming she doesn't know). She might think it's a bit weird.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
go make out with her when she gets back thats how she will know u love her
untr00
Don't do that **** If you want you could just tell her you missed her when she gets back, she doesn't need you harassing her every day while she's gone.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Well, I haven't told her I liked her, but I think I've made even subtle clues to give something away.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
If she doesn't know you like her it would probably be a bad idea. If she does and likes you too it would be a good idea.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by loonyguitarist
Nah, I wouldn't do it. I'm sure there are better ways of telling someone you like them (assuming she doesn't know). She might think it's a bit weird.
yea, chances are she'd just get freaked out by it and see you as a stalker. just wait until she gets back and let her know you got a thing for her
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
just think of it this way. do you really wanna tell a girl you like her through a computer generated smiley face?
Quote by Alix_D
Or you just tell her how you feel to her face and not be pussy?

Thank the gods someone else has some common f*cking sense. I hate society today - nobody's got a spine.

Grow some balls and go talk to the girl. Damn.
She said she'd miss me - that counts for something doesn't it? She's hugged (which in UG terms is like handing someone a jelly bean, all the stuff talked about on here) me (around people). I've driven her home before.
Quote by Pharoah
Well, I haven't told her I liked her, but I think I've made even subtle clues to give something away.

You might aswell wait for her to come back and not just give 'subtle clues'. Try to talk to her and all that.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
So you're saying, just tell her I like her? What do I say? When do I say it? I know after she comes back and to say it in person, but I need help!
Quote by Pharoah
So you're saying, just tell her I like her? What do I say? When do I say it? I know after she comes back and to say it in person, but I need help!

see my first post, if you don't want to get stoned tho', just play guitar.
Quote by Pharoah
She said she'd miss me - that counts for something doesn't it? She's hugged (which in UG terms is like handing someone a jelly bean, all the stuff talked about on here) me (around people). I've driven her home before.
well, in that case you need to go up to that church camp and have some secks with her in a confessional *end sarcasm* (and Detroit Rock City reference)
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

if she doesn't know, don't do it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by Pharoah

Talk to her and get to know her a bit more so that she'll trust you. When the time comes, tell her how much you like her. It will have a greater chance to success if she knows you bit more, I think.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Most girls don't like clingy guys. Just send her an e-mail asking her out. If she says no, don't be phased.

Sending smilies everyday she has gone isn't going to help anything.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Pharoah
if you want advice as to what to say to her and how to let her know you like her, go to the relationship thread. people will be much more helpful over there...or you can just take your chances here
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Think of a creative way to tell her before she gets back. I asked my girlfriend out on my digital camera. I was out of school for a week, and I promised her pictures. So, I did, but at the end I took pictures of individual pieces of paper that each had one word and said, "Would you be mine forever, If I'd love you forever?". Cheesy, I know, but she cried and gave me the biggest kiss ever. We've been dating for almost two years.

Edit: Do it in person, though!
Send pictures of your penis to her, it's had some amazing results for some UGers.

But seriously if you haven't even told this girl you like her sending her hearts will probably freak her out.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Sten, how much trust is enough? She trusts me enough to be in the same car as I am :O How about in a few days in the middle of her trip, I say that I miss her, and thats it? Is that good? What else?
Quote by Zackie EL
Think of a creative way to tell her before she gets back. I asked my girlfriend out on my digital camera. I was out of school for a week, and I promised her pictures. So, I did, but at the end I took pictures of individual pieces of paper that each had one word and said, "Would you be mine forever, If I'd love you forever?". Cheesy, I know, but she cried and gave me the biggest kiss ever. We've been dating for almost two years.
very nice my friend. very cheesy but effective nonetheless, and that's what counts

edit: ^ i use the word very quite often
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Just tell her something you like about here, and then say that you like her Talk from the heart.

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
hows about you **** that chrurchyness out of her
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by Pharoah
Sten, how much trust is enough? She trusts me enough to be in the same car as I am :O How about in a few days in the middle of her trip, I say that I miss her, and thats it? Is that good? What else?

Well, if you can talk with eachother and she shows interest in you, then it should probably be enough. I think saying that you miss her is a pretty good idea.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by wannabe jesus
Send pictures of your penis to her, it's had some amazing results for some UGers.

I suggest carving a pentagram into your chest with a compass over webcam, thats sure to impress her.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
It depends how much you care about her/want her to know you care. You could be really corny and write her a letter for every day and then give them all to her when she gets back, that would be quite sweet.
Don't do it!

That sounds terrible, I would be horrified if a boy did that to me whilst I was away.
Just tell her you missed her whilst she was away and ask how she found the trip.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

The Relationship Thread-The home of all teenage relationship troubles that nobody else cares about.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by wannabe jesus

But seriously if you haven't even told this girl you like her sending her hearts will probably freak her out.

It also had amzing results for Pete Wentz. =P
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Pharoah

Wow a hug