This is a short Death Metal song I wrote in one day. Nothing else to say really...Listen for yourself and comment, good or bad :P Crit for crit as always
Attachments:
My Song4.zip
Dude...what's up the time signatures?

What's the point in that, other to make you sound flashy?

Generally though it sounded a bit disorganised, and just like random riffs chucked together. They were all good riffs but they didn't really blend together to make a coherent song. Especially liked the one at the end.

Crit something of mine (preferably second in sig)?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Dude...what's up the time signatures?

lol when a riff that is in my head doesn't fit in 4/4, i change the signature until it fits, simple as that
Yes, I'm not saying it should be in 4/4 but all of those riffs should and could be simplified. For example, 12/16 = 3/4.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
i like it dude more complex than alot of mainstream metal I hear the only thing is i would recommend establishing a common them that ties into each riff
btw, alot of those riffs did fit into 4/4... you just had one part something like 12/16, and the other 4/16... 12/16 + 4/16 = 16/16 = 4/4 =
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Well, for one, like some other people have said, you can simplify A LOT of the time signatures. I like the riff in measure 5. I also like measure 16. Like somebody else said, try making a common theme that ties into each riff. I can't really say much other than that. It wasn't really my cup of tea, I found it a bit disorganized so I'm going to have to say 6/10.
I listened midi, it's like doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, then a cool riff, then a trippy one
then a cool riff, then a trippy one, then it's like doo doo doo doo again.
I GIVE YOU 6+1/2 OUT OF TEN!
at least this is actually death metal... i liked it, maybe a little too short, and idk what the tim sig talk is cuz i midi'ed it and it sounds real good to me
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.