right this question is newbie but i never knew

if u buy a brand new guitar do u alwyas get a whammy bar included? not acoustic just electric

ty
If the guitar has a trem system you do get an arm with it, If thats what your asking, but not all guitars have trem systems..
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
you could get one if your guitar doesnt have one though
Slash
Support our troops
no, it doesnt there are better guitars to esp with better trem systems, the BC rich assasain has an original floyd rose tremlo, the dean guitars have good trem systems, the fender trem systems arent that great if your going to be all hardcore whammy bar either
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
no it does not, http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCESYNYSTERSTD that does tho if you like AX7 (eww)

EDIT: But even tho that guitar dosent have a tremolo dosent mean its not good...
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
Last edited by Oblivian at Jun 24, 2007,
Quote by Oblivian
no it does not, http://www.zzounds.com/item--SCESYNYSTERSTD that does tho if you like AX7 (eww)

EDIT: But even tho that guitar dosent have a tremolo dosent mean its not good...

+1, I like your pick better than his anyway. :p
i personally think both are butt ugly.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
i personally think both are butt ugly.

I concur, just in the eyes of a Hardcore A7x player I would get the pinstriped one.
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
UHM! I got an (almost) plywood guitar (it's alder... apparently) today, with an LFR. I got no whammy bar. I cried in the car. Gosh, that was far. It took me an hour to tune in my room. Should've been in the bar.