okay so I have my ghetto talkbox now

(go to this thread if you dont understand:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613660 )

I know I will have to put a splitter on the end of the talk box's output to get it to work, but can you show me which plugs i should plug it into?

here are the plugs on my amp and guitar

guitar output - Guitar

Guitar Input, CD/Tape input, External Speaker, Line Output, Head Phone -Amp

which combonation do I need to plug into to get the talk box to work?

thnxs
Can I say lol at the guy on the video? Lol.
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
i made the ghetto talkbox too and mine works if i plug my guitar into my amp and the talkbox into the headphone jack with an adapter. you'll probably need a mic next to the tube to hear it better though
:stickpoke thats pretty much it
for some reason when i built mine i head to run the guitar to the amp, then take the speaker output and put that into my talkbox, the headphone jack didn't work.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Thewolf_and_man
Can I say lol at the guy on the video? Lol.

Hey, don't ask permission and then just do it anyways. Wait for someone to reply.
I made a ghetto talkbox.

I run my guitar to my amp. From there, I plug the plug from the speakers into the headphone socket on the amp with a converter. I then use a normal talkbox setup, with a microphone into another amp.

You could also probably just plug the talkbox into your guitar.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.