Hi all bassdudes out there, decided earlier today to start a Bass group/alliance on last.fm. most for people from here (UG) but everyone can join (if a majority will close the group to only UG´s i fix that. I think most people here know what Last.FM is so i just post a link to the group. Bass Players Alliance JOIN!

And, btw, everyone who think they can help with me with do this goup better (fix a photo for the group, help with other **** etc. join my MSN: Chilli_13gg@hotmail.com

Thx for read all this and hope you wanna join after this...

/Granis.
What's going on?
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
It's swedish.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Sorry guys forgot to go in on the National site before post link... and it´s swedish like Jonno..(something) said...

Thx to everybody who join..
I signed up
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Is it only me that cant connect to Lastfm rigth now?

and @IMH, that group is ****, i´m trying to create a UG bass alliance @Lastfm =)
Nope, its not just you--its slogging pretty bad. All of us bass players are sucking up the bandwidth, lol
Quote by anarkee
Nope, its not just you--its slogging pretty bad. All of us bass players are sucking up the bandwidth, lol

Haha
Last.fm is having major problems right now, tracks won't even scrobble
Joey! Watch your speed!
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Hey I joined up but is anyone else seeing a *BUSH* here?

What do you mean by *BUSH*?
Quote by the_hoople
What do you mean by *BUSH*?

what do you think he means by BUSH?
Joey! Watch your speed!
Ill join.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
If nothing else, I've been intrigued by what other bass players are listening to musically. Found a few new gems. Thanks--and for those who haven't joined, see you soon.