hah, yeah i read this earlier, is a very good read. It would be nice to think it was true, but, it's most likely just, fiction.
i thought i met god once too, but it turned out to be a homeless guy in 30th street station in philly after i consumed a little too much acid, it seemed like a very similar experien ce to this guy's tho!
That was a very interesting read, but deffinitely gonna have to call bull**** on it. Even if all of that did happen, there'd be absolutely no way that guy'd remember that entire conversation.
Quote by hanktehlordochi
That was a very interesting read, but deffinitely gonna have to call bull**** on it. Even if all of that did happen, there'd be absolutely no way that guy'd remember that entire conversation.

+1

would be nice to believe though.

and am i the only one who imagined morgan freeman as the voice of god?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

god spelled civilization wrong. I win. EDIT: he spelled triple wrong to! i feel like a child in a candy shop.
Quote by irongoat666
+1

would be nice to believe though.

and am i the only one who imagined morgan freeman as the voice of god?

Nope! Right here
SPACE FOR RENT
My first impression was that he was on drugs when this happened. After reading this sentence: "Which is odd, because I’m still an atheist and we even agree on that!", I'm convinced that he was on drugs when he wrote this.
Quote by Castlebravo
My first impression was that he was on drugs when this happened. After reading this sentence: "Which is odd, because I’m still an atheist and we even agree on that!", I'm convinced that he was on drugs when he wrote this.

And the fact that he was talking about orgasms with god...
I don't think he was on drugs, I just think he's an incredibly talented writer.

If you read the very end it says:

(If you've enjoyed this and, in particular if you're wondering why we didn't touch on the issue of "Life After Death",
you might like to try my play - Resurrection Part 1 - Primary Species)

He's a philosopher. He writes fictional, hypothetical works in order to provide a theory/idea.

He's quite clever if I do say so myself.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
That was interesting. Thanks for posting.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."