well in the last week my uncle has had 15 mini strokes and we just found out that he has multiple sclerosis...very badly. hes only 38 and it doesnt look like its gonna be too long before he dies...

but i was talking to him today and he told me to go into his attic and see what he had found...a early 70s Gibson SG and a Fender Jazz bass from around the early 80s

he told me i could keep them both...he doesnt even know how to play

how cool is it that these guitars were just chilling out in the attic?
Thats awesome about the guitar and bass dude. Sucks about the syrocis, espicailly since I'm close to having it
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
thanks guys...its gonna be a few weeks before i get to go see him and collect the guitars...when i do ill probably bump this thread and post some pics...he says theyre in good condition too...
Well, I'm sorry about your uncle man. Most of my family has already died. Time rarely heals wounds, but it will put a pretty good scab on it.
my grandpaw died a few years back and he didnt leave me notheing but a leather jacket and a bit of tallent.
allways keep the guit-fit and bass just remember that he gave it to you and his memmory will never die. eaven if you didnt know him verry well it will allways shou you that he gave a damb.
How do I change my sig?
Quote by SurfGreene
Well, I'm sorry about your uncle man. Most of my family has already died. Time rarely heals wounds, but it will put a pretty good scab on it.

How old are you?
F.U.B.A.R.
I'm sorry about your uncle man.

Keep the guitar close to you.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Thats awesome about the guitar and bass dude. Sucks about the syrocis, espicailly since I'm close to having it

How can you almost have it?

Oh, and uh, sorry to hear about your uncle. You should have one of those things buried with 'im or something.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate