Page 1 of 2
I'd make a movie about the life story of a blind deaf mute guy, in first person.
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
supposedly the spear that poked Jesus while he was on the cross is supposed to have some sort of mystic behind it like the holy grail. I thought an action movie based on the search for the spear would be cool
Renegade of this Time and Age.

Quote by reaume140
You Sir, have made my night, thank you.
I'd make it about a bunch of kids in high school, over the course of a year. It wouldn't be very plot-driven, more like a character study of the kids in school these days, and a look at the random shit that we do.
I'd probably make a movie about how punk started and evolved over time. I'd also make a movie about my political ideas.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by rockergirl1122
What would you make it about?
I would want to make a deeply intellectual movie disguised as a teen drama, based on personal experiences.

GO.

ditto
A movie about a guy who is just tripping balls and the entire movie will be shot in his 1st person view, and it will show everything he is experiencing.

There will be some sort of plot twists too.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I'd make a movie showing what REALLY goes on in Iraq, not the footage you see by the biased Conservative controlled media networks.
The Book of Mormon: The Movie
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I'd make sort of an autobiographical sort of thing, about a quirky little girl who somehow gets stuck in every situation that can be remotely construed as awkward.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
deeply intellectual teen drama? how? j/k

i would make a comedy; not enough laughter around
Quote by cokeisbetter
I'd make it about a bunch of kids in high school, over the course of a year. It wouldn't be very plot-driven, more like a character study of the kids in school these days, and a look at the random shit that we do.

sounds a lot like a modern day DAZED and Confused...but man, I would probably love the movie, I always feel like I am in a movie like dazed and confused, except modern
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
I'd make a movie showing what REALLY goes on in Iraq, not the footage you see by the biased Conservative controlled media networks.

quoted for truth
id prob make Not Wanted On The Voyage into a movie. i know its not original, but its all i can think of right now
I've got a few movies that I really want to make at some point. I'm planning on going to film school, so who knows, one day this might see the light.

Dr. Bombala. Two English university students in 1898 find the personal writings of a professor who dissapeared on an expedition to Africa thirty years earler in search of something crazy (I haven't decided just what it is yet). The something crazy corrupts one of the students with greed and lust for fame and drives the other one mad, culminating in the mad one killing the greedy one. It'll be in black and white if I ever make it.

Radio America. A few high school kids start a pirate radio station that gets popular. The FCC then tries to sue the asses off the kids. That's as specific as I've gotten thusfar, but I'm pretty sure I'll have the kids lose in the end. This is going to be a quirky sort of Wes Anderson style thing.

The Adventures of Jonny Quest. Live-action adaptation of the show. Very campy and stylistic.

Candy Land. Creepy, Tim Burton-esque film based on the boardgame.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
kk, first this guy would be at his house, but then earth went through a time warp and he goes into the future, but he doesnt know it until a 30ft tall dragon knocks on his door. Then, he looks at his arm and realizes its a Rocket launcher that shoots out exploding chainsaws that is wrapped in katanas that he can punch someone with. Then he shoots it and it dies. But then he finds out that Avril laving is the anti christ and he has to stop her. But first he has to get through her body guards, clone cyborgs of that gay dude from corkey ramano. But he cant, so he gets captured and has to be strapped in a chair and watch darma and greg for the rest of enternity.

Will he make it out?
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
it would be sweet to make a horror/sci-fi/comedy, i dont know what the plot would be but it would be great
i would make one set in the future...with the new world order in control...but it would be about a rebel group trying to start a revolution for freedom. but in the end i think i would have the rebels lose, just as a kind of twist...you dont see too many movies where the good guys lose...
Quote by VoodooChild15
I've got a few movies that I really want to make at some point. I'm planning on going to film school, so who knows, one day this might see the light.

Dr. Bombala. Two English university students in 1898 find the personal writings of a professor who dissapeared on an expedition to Africa thirty years earler in search of something crazy (I haven't decided just what it is yet). The something crazy corrupts one of the students with greed and lust for fame and drives the other one mad, culminating in the mad one killing the greedy one. It'll be in black and white if I ever make it.

Radio America. A few high school kids start a pirate radio station that gets popular. The FCC then tries to sue the asses off the kids. That's as specific as I've gotten thusfar, but I'm pretty sure I'll have the kids lose in the end. This is going to be a quirky sort of Wes Anderson style thing.

The Adventures of Jonny Quest. Live-action adaptation of the show. Very campy and stylistic.

Candy Land. Creepy, Tim Burton-esque film based on the boardgame.

Deck. Very deck indeed.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Show two people waking up in the morning and going about their business entirely separately. Have them do more and more similar things until it's revealed that it's one person with multiple personality syndrome.

Probably would work better as a short.

Oh and in any movie I would put a character who never gives another their number, but only their situation (you know, from the Beatles song?), but not point it out in any way.

Or a movie based on Dinosaur Comics. Or Achewood.
^That's my favorite song ever.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Life story of Chuck Schuldiner, I'd have all the actors be able to acctully play the instruments.
I would make a movie about me. Or a documentary about the history of something really interesting.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Tom Hanks is

NOT IN THIS MOVIE

Staring

Arnold schwartzineager as Tom Hanks
How do I change my sig?
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

Conservative controlled media!? Every time I turn on the news its complaining about Bush and emphasizing how long the war has gone on and the death rates.
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Epiphone Valve Junior
Digitech RP250, VS Jekyll & Hyde, BOSS TU-2
Last edited by dave3533 at Oct 16, 2016,
I would make the first decent movie based on a video game.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
I'd make a movie about the life story of a blind deaf mute guy, in first person.
sigged
Rehab is for Quitters!

Quote by john_latchem
Dolphins gang-rape other dolphins, FACT!

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
The last Metalhead:
In a world run by pop/Emo/Mallcore faggots, one true metal fan has had enough. After donning his battle gear (jeans, Nile t-shirt) he stalks into the mall, Viking battleaxe in hand and a determined look in his eyes...
Rated R for a ****-ton of killing non-metal people and a lot of raping, corpsef*cking, and corpseraping.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
And a movie about WW2 would be cool too b/c I'm pretty sure it's never been done & it was quite a war I'm told.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Page 1 of 2