Im getting a sweet deal on an Epiphone Les Paul off craigslist tomorrow ($285 w00t), but its the Honeyburst finish and personally im more of a Heritage Cherry Burst kinda guy, and ive been wondering what i can do to try and get that kinda look on mine. I dont know anything about guitars when it comes to customizing, so i need some help with this. First question, Is it even possible for me to get this kind of look on my les paul without paying a fortune?
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
it depends on what you consider a fortune. I would think it'd be around 300, but you'd have to call to be sure.

if you lived in california, the Amp Doctor in riverside's great. he does everything from re tolexing amps to fixing old keyboards. he should be able to do it.

but you're way up in washington so. i would look into finding someone up there. maybe start another topic about it. but if you're ever down in california, you know where to go.
Guitar-Gibson LP Studio
Amp-1990 Marshall JCM 900 2x12 Combo
(G12-M and V30)
Cabinet-Marshall 1960 (JCM 900 edition) 2x12
(G12-H30 and V30 60L).
yeah 300 was a bit more than i expected, but i'll try and look around for whats best around here.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx