does anybody know any easy acoustic songs that i can sing and play, that are about revolution, sort of like acoustic anti-flag
music=life
everything else is just details
...err, you could play Neil Youngs latest album on the acoustic and arrange the solos for the acoustic I guess.
...err, you could play Neil Youngs latest album on the acoustic and arrange the solos for the acoustic I guess.

yep, u took the words out of my mouth.
Or just play vintage young

"Ohio"

it defines "protest song"

have you googled that yet?
Maybe some Marley, or arrange some Springsteen
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
This Land is Your Land is a good one too.
^I remembered because it was covered by Springsteen
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
"Give Peace A Chance" by John Lennon is a good one to play and sing
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
Dont quote me but didnt Tom Morello just put out a solo album which deals with those topics???
ok... thanksa lot to everyone
Dont quote me but didnt Tom Morello just put out a solo album which deals with those topics???
ya he did, as the nightwatcher, but he played classical, and im lookin for easy stuff
music=life
everything else is just details